iPhone Repair Company in the U.K - Any recommendations?

soc

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I have a slightly cracked screen on my iPhone 4 but I have been quoted silly price by the Apple store to get i repaired. I live in the U.K, south Wales. Can anyone recommend someone who can repair these using original parts please. So many companies online but can these be trusted. Heard some bad experiences of market repairs and online. Your help please :confused:

iamdamien

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I have a slightly cracked screen on my iPhone 4 but I have been quoted silly price by the Apple store to get i repaired. I live in the U.K, south Wales. Can anyone recommend someone who can repair these using original parts please. So many companies online but can these be trusted. Heard some bad experiences of market repairs and online. Your help please :confused:
I'm not sure of any that use "official parts", most use aftermarket parts that are almost identical to original parts. I have recently replaced the screen of my own iPhone 4, wasn't that difficult to be honest. And the replacement parts, although not official, were almost identical. But bear in mind that if you are wanting a white iPhone replacement there can be colour differences between the Apple white and those unofficial replacement parts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2