Yeah right
    06-10-2011 01:04 AM
    Dude you totally had me going when I read the title LMFAO

I was thinking it was because a) to try iOS 5 or b) someone hacked your account
    06-10-2011 01:16 AM
    I'm too scared to go jb lol. I may do it one of these days, though. I found it interesting that the iPhone 4 that's on display at my AT&T retailer was jailbroken (Cydia was right on the first page)

But alas, the title had me thinking someone had decided to switch back xD fooled again!
    06-10-2011 02:31 AM
    Haha, I was thinking to myself somethings really wrong for the JB kid to go pure. An iPhone that's not jailbroken is like having a throttle restrictor on a Porsche.
    06-10-2011 06:12 AM
    lol thought I'd joke with a couple of ya. I will Never, ever go pure! I did it once on my iPhone 4 with 4.2 and I regretted it BIG time. The stock homescreen Bleh once you go custom it is just impossible to go back. Pilsbury has it exactly having an un-JBen iPhone is like driving a smart car on the Autobahn lol. I am trying to load iOS 5 on my iPad 2 which isn't JBen anyway. Sorry guys and gals
    06-10-2011 06:48 AM
    I'm too scared to go jb lol. I may do it one of these days, though. I found it interesting that the iPhone 4 that's on display at my AT&T retailer was jailbroken (Cydia was right on the first page)

But alas, the title had me thinking someone had decided to switch back xD fooled again!
    I seen the same thing at one of our Best Buys here in our city! The iPhone 4 they had as the display phone was jailbroken!
    06-11-2011 12:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD