I can't find any info if this works or not. No reason to buy it if it doesn't.
    06-08-2011 10:14 PM
    yeah just use activator to launch it from you're lock screen i have it working on my iphone 4 fw 4.2.6
    06-09-2011 04:16 PM
    ok so i have a tweak from cydia(because snaptap wasnt working the way i wanted it to) called fastsnap. it works by using the volume button for snapping pictures and when you are not using the camera app it goes back to controlling the volume. i setup my camera app to launch on my lockscreen with activator by double tapping the clock. its awesome, kinda like ios 5 style.
    06-10-2011 04:18 PM
    Let me rephrase my question. Does the volume up button work as the shutter button in the Camera+ application?
    06-10-2011 09:15 PM
    Let me rephrase my question. Does the volume up button work as the shutter button in the Camera+ application?
    Well, it didn't for me. I bought it because someone on another message board said it did, but it won't work at all for me. The only app it seems to work with on my 3GS phone is the native camera app. No other camera apps. Feel like I wasted $$$ here.
    06-12-2011 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD