Cydia Themes

Bob_B

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to pull apart a theme to only use certian parts of it...like maybe just the charge screen or the lock screen?

Thanks
Bob

Jheri

May 29, 2011
www.jherievans.com
Unless the theme is already in pieces (I wish more themers went that route), you'll have to SSH into your device and basically pull out the pieces you don't want. It's not simple, and if you don't know what parts of the theme are it's even tougher, but unfortunately that's the only other way I know to do it.

nillam1

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
Use iFile from Cydia, go to var/stash/themes & get rid of what u dont want. Worst case, if u mess the theme up, just re-install it. Or make one change at a time & cut & paste wtvr u dont want to a new folder named "empty" until ur sure its ok.

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
If you have other themes for other parts of the theme you could just put them ahead of the other theme in winterboard...

For example, at one point I had LS Frost, but wanted a different slider. I downloaded the slider I wanted, and put it at the top of winterboard. I had the LS frost theme, but the new slider I wanted... That's one way to go about it...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro