So installed the glasklart theme, I just want the icons. In winterboard I have the following themes listed:

Glasklart Overboard
    Glasklart Icons
    Glasklart GUI
    Glasklart BundledWallpaper
    Glasklart Alt WallSpotLight
    Glasklart Alt RedBadge
    Glasklart Alt NoPageDots
    Glasklart Alt DockFlow
    Glasklart Alt Alt Dock
    Glasklart Alt Arrow Slider

I just want the Glasklart Icons, no other parts of the theme, but when I select Glasklart Icons and respring, only the apps that come standard with the iPhone (ipod, phone, safari, etc.) change to transparent icons, while other apps icons (Facebook, Twitter, CNN, BiteSMS, etc.) stay standard.

After opening the folder for the Glasklart, I see that it comes with clear icons for thousands of apps. Do I have to manually replace each app icon by SSHing or is there something I can do to get Glasklart to automatically replace every icon with the new transparent icon?

Thanks!
    Last edited by rosenstar; 06-10-2011 at 12:26 AM.
    06-07-2011 10:56 PM
    Can anyone help?
    06-10-2011 12:27 AM
    You gotta ssh it all unfortunately

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=42.731605,-73.863963
    02-03-2012 04:54 PM
    yeah, you need to SSH. here are some threads to help:

http://forums.imore.com/iphone-4-for...ml#post1675961

MacThemes Forum / [theme] Glasklart HD 1.8.1 - Read First Post! Includes Black Icons Fix
    02-03-2012 07:51 PM

---
    I am here: Google Maps
    Dude you really dug to find this thread haha 6 months old, nice.
    02-03-2012 08:04 PM
    I really wanted to develop a small remark to say thanks to forums.imore.com for some of the amazing recommendations you are writing at this website. My considerable internet look up has at the end been recognized with brilliant suggestions to exchange with my guests. I would assert that we site visitors actually are quite lucky to exist in a wonderful community with so many outstanding people with very beneficial principles. I feel very much fortunate to have used your entire webpage and look forward to many more brilliant times reading here. Thanks once again for all the details.
    02-03-2012 08:07 PM
    Dude you really dug to find this thread haha 6 months old, nice.
    hahahaha! didn't even notice. hilarious!
    02-03-2012 08:29 PM
    So installed the glasklart theme, I just want the icons. In winterboard I have the following themes listed:

Glasklart Overboard
    Glasklart Icons
    Glasklart GUI
    Glasklart BundledWallpaper
    Glasklart Alt WallSpotLight
    Glasklart Alt RedBadge
    Glasklart Alt NoPageDots
    Glasklart Alt DockFlow
    Glasklart Alt Alt Dock
    Glasklart Alt Arrow Slider

I just want the Glasklart Icons, no other parts of the theme, but when I select Glasklart Icons and respring, only the apps that come standard with the iPhone (ipod, phone, safari, etc.) change to transparent icons, while other apps icons (Facebook, Twitter, CNN, BiteSMS, etc.) stay standard.

After opening the folder for the Glasklart, I see that it comes with clear icons for thousands of apps. Do I have to manually replace each app icon by SSHing or is there something I can do to get Glasklart to automatically replace every icon with the new transparent icon?

Thanks!
    try to also download the SD version as well as the HD version. then select both sets of icons from Winterboard. Granted not all the icons are there, like Twitter is still stock, but most others are there.
    Last edited by Rockdog97; 02-05-2012 at 01:20 AM.
    02-05-2012 01:04 AM
    for the life of me I cannot find the file/folder/directory where the icons are located.

I've tried searching using iFunBox and even through iFile, but cannot locate the default theme icons so I can change the icons that aren't themed...

Argh..
    02-06-2012 10:59 AM
    for the life of me I cannot find the file/folder/directory where the icons are located.

I've tried searching using iFunBox and even through iFile, but cannot locate the default theme icons so I can change the icons that aren't themed...

Argh..
    Is it the stock Apple icons you're looking for? If so each icon is in the corresponding app folder. Or are you looking for something within Glasklart?
    02-06-2012 12:00 PM
    Is it the stock Apple icons you're looking for? If so each icon is in the corresponding app folder. Or are you looking for something within Glasklart?
    I'm looking for the Glasklart theme icons so that I can replace the non-themed icons (like the Music icon below).. with Glasklart-themed icons.

There are other non-themed icons, like Twitter, Mail, etc that I have a Glasklart icon for and want to swap out the non-themed icon...

but I cannot seem to even locate the directory where the Glasklart icons are...

Massie, perhaps you could download, via Cydia, the Glasklart theme and see if you can figure out the directory structure, cuz I'm stumped...
    Last edited by Rockdog97; 02-06-2012 at 06:57 PM.
    02-06-2012 06:55 PM
    Why not just download the theme directly to your computer and then SSH the icons into the regular app folders?

Max Themes
    http://www.maxthemes.com/downloads/glasklarthd181.zip
    02-06-2012 08:14 PM
    Why not just download the theme directly to your computer and then SSH the icons into the regular app folders?

Max Themes
    http://www.maxthemes.com/downloads/glasklarthd181.zip
    I actually did that but I still cannot figure out where the icons are on my phone to be able to add them to the theme.. or where they are in the actual theme files.
    02-06-2012 09:22 PM
    Dont worry about it. this is much too complicated for me to wrap my mind around and try to figure out...
    02-06-2012 09:47 PM
    Well, if you decide to go after it, I believe you'll be looking for the icons in var/mobile/Applications folder, where you'll find the actual .app folders (which are inside of numbered folders). Default Apple apps are easier to find, they're just in the root/Applications folder. Just find the icons you want and replace them with your own. Good luck!

Here are some guides:
    Change Your iPhone's App Icons Without Jailbreaking
    Changing icons on iPhone 4 help - MacRumors Forums

Google/YouTube has many others, but you'll get the idea...
    02-06-2012 10:37 PM
    Thanks for the help and tips. I'll look into it later.
    02-07-2012 03:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD