I loaded IoS5 and i dont have an Apple Comp....
    It was a leaked copy and now Itunes says I need to enter UDID.

I am a developer and paid the $99....

Any help would be great...
    06-07-2011 11:58 AM
    Uh why didn't you download it from the dev portal?
    06-07-2011 01:40 PM
    uh.....because I dont know allot about phones......

Disregard, I fixed it and am rocking ios5 and loving it.....

I figured out how to load ios5 without any codes or paying anything...

Thanks for the kind words audit!
    06-08-2011 12:44 AM
    I can't get iTunes to update the iPhone. It keeps saying the device is not eligible. I have iTunes 10.5 and an iPhone 4.
    06-08-2011 01:24 AM
    Locate and download an iOS 5 beta IPSW file, these are all over the web but youll have to find it on your own
    Launch iTunes and Option-Click (Mac) or Shift-Click (PC) on the Check for Update button to restore the iPhone
    Select the iOS 5 beta IPSW that you got in the first step and upgrade the iPhone
    When the iPhone is done updating, you will see an activation screen, ignore this
    Grab the iPhone and triple click on the Home button to activate Voice Over
    Triple click on the home button again and the Emergency Call screen will appear
    Tap onto Emergency Call, and while its switching to make the call, swipe three of your fingers down on the screen this is the new downward swipe gesture to activate the Notifications Center
    Now that youre inside Notification Center, tap on the Weather widget to load the weather app
    Now you can click on the iPhone Home button, and youll exit Weather app to be on the iPhone springboard
    Youre now in iOS 5 beta
    06-08-2011 01:26 AM
    After I shift click and pick the iOS 5 ipsw iTunes verifies the software and tells me my device isn't eligible.
    06-08-2011 01:32 AM
    If you don't have legitimate access as part of a developer's account I wouldn't try loading iOS5...the method mentioned above can work but most reports say you lose cellular service and can only use WiFi, so basically you'll turn your iPhone into an iPod. On top of that you'll probably have to do it all over again every time you restart your phone and/or run out of battery, AND you may get locked out of newer betas if Apple closes the window that allows this to work in the first place.
    06-08-2011 01:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD