After some messing around with alternatives, I finally decided to actually purchase Lockinfo.

For Calendar and Email I use apps other than the phone's standard calendar and mail apps (I use Personal Informant and Gmate, respectively).

Is there anything I can do to get notifications from these apps to display under calendar and mail on my lockscreen?

Thanks.
    06-06-2011 01:29 PM
    Not that I am aware of. Email the dev, he's very responsive, he might considering integrating. Although he is at WWDC right now so he might be busy. Apple just dropped iOS 5 news and it looks like it *stole* (cough) a lot of jailbreak ideas.
    06-06-2011 03:32 PM
    WWDS? What's that?
    06-06-2011 03:50 PM
    WWDC. Apple's Worldwide developers conference. It's apples yearly event where they announce new stuff, etc. Google it if you want more info.
    06-06-2011 03:57 PM
    I know, I was being sarcastic. Been an avid Apple evangelist since around 1979 or so.
    06-06-2011 04:05 PM
    Lol. Didn't look at your post count or I would have known. But you never know with some of the questions that get asked around here?

"How do I unlock my phone"

"Well it does say 'Slide to unlock'..."
    06-06-2011 04:08 PM
    Not that I am aware of. Email the dev, he's very responsive, he might considering integrating. Although he is at WWDC right now so he might be busy. Apple just dropped iOS 5 news and it looks like it *stole* (cough) a lot of jailbreak ideas.
    hmm how do I find the dev's email?
    06-06-2011 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD