I think I will like this tweak, but either I don't have the gestures set right, or I'm not doing them right. Can I find a how-to somewhere for this app?
    06-03-2011 09:41 AM
    this tweak is amazing. i love it!

there are a lot of options that can be configured with this tweak. maybe to simplify things until you get more comfortable with it just adjust these for now:

Settings > FullScreen for Safari > Options > Start in FS Mode > On

then go to:

Settings > FullScreen for Safari > Gestures >

One Finger Tap and short Hold: Action > Show Action PopUp

One Finger Double Tap and short Hold: Action > Toggle FullScreen Mode

One Finger Double Tap: Action > None (this will allow you to still use the standard/native zoom feature)

One Finger Tripple Tap: Action > Reload

*leave all the other gestures in alone until you get more comfortable with it. hope this helps
    vinndy and Arelunde like this.
    06-03-2011 10:36 AM
    Thank you very much for this.. HUGE help!!
    06-03-2011 11:11 AM
    Getting a small battery drain after installing this app. Will work on it & let you know.
    06-03-2011 03:46 PM
    weird. i've never experienced ANY issues for the year or so i have had it
    06-03-2011 06:49 PM
    Not too bad now. Will use the same set-up as vinndy. Thanks.
    06-03-2011 07:45 PM
    glad you got it worked out. it's amazing how much real estate is wasted in the stock web browser without FSS

i have a difficult time browsing without it anymore. skyfire & opera mini have their own version but it's just not the same. plus i like safari way better than any other browser i have tried, to date
    06-03-2011 10:15 PM
    Wow! What a useful app. Thanks for the info. This will bring my iPh4 up to my laptop touchpad, etc. Love the flexibility in settings!
    06-05-2011 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD