I have tried almost every combination of settings for MMS on tmobile using the gevey sim unlock.

i can only send 100% i cant receive at all.

if anyone has the correct settings please post them

thanks in advance,

s.
    06-03-2011 12:27 AM
    In Cydia there is a mms tmobile download that works I think it's called tmobile mms 4.0
    06-03-2011 01:48 AM
    any way to do it other than using cydia? i dont want to jailbreak my phone because that means i would have to reboot it alot and run the gevey unlock over and over again

i just want to manually put in the correct settings in cellular data network so that i dont get the message cant be dhown due to sixe error
    06-03-2011 09:38 AM
    Honestly I've never used your unlock method I've only unlocked using a jailbreak then a app in Cydia then ssh to enable the apn settings screen to change them or use the tmobile app in Cydia if I need tmobiles settings I know when I manually added tmobile settings they wouldn't work also then I found that app and it was like instant fix.

Sorry I can't help more if I see what settings that app uses I'll let u know n u can put those into one of those sites that uploads the changes to the phone
    06-03-2011 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD