So I bought lockinfo and I downloaded the 'todo' plugin so I can get todo stuff on my lockscreen, but the problem is that the plugin is giving me problems; it keeps restarting my phone and putting it in safe mode. I wouldn't care, but I bought the 'todo' app especially for lockinfo. Any suggestions?
    05-25-2011 11:44 PM
    go here ( dba Technologies Support ) and search for an answer or create a thread explaining in detail what the issue is. the Dev of LockInfo (David Ashman) chimes in every once in a while to help
    05-25-2011 11:57 PM
    I bought Lockinfo a while ago, and both todo apps are free. 2Do(Native) & Appigo Todo(Native) should not be causing you any problems. Are you sure that the Lockinfo on your phone is not of the "cracked" variety?
    05-26-2011 08:18 AM
    I posted that question on what you said, and what do you mean 'cracked'? I legitimately bought lockinfo and I legitimately bought the appigo to do app from the AppStore and when I get the todo plugin for lockinfo, the app makes my phone constantly respring into safe mode.
    05-26-2011 11:39 AM
    Hi,

I had a similar problem to the one described by the OP.

I installed the Appigo ToDo plugin and then installed the app from the appstore, this cause Lockinfo to crash.

What worked for me was to uninstall both, install the app from the appstore, then the plugin from cydia. Maybe do a reset before the reinstall.

Worked for me, hope this helps.

David
    05-26-2011 10:07 PM
    Yes, that is what I kinda did, I uninstalled the plugin, then reinstalled lockinfo and installed the plugin and now it works fine! Weird that a lot I'd people have this issue, and kind of annoying, but as long as it works now.
    05-26-2011 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD