I want to go back to original settings, but there's too many little things like fonts and such that would most likely drive me nuts.
    Jailbroken apps I currently have downloaded:
    Lockinfo
    Five icon dock
    Movieland
    Photoalbums+
    Snaptap
    Adblock
    Clock hide
    Infinifolders
    Bytafont
    Fakecarrier
    Aptbackup

I could probably do without a couple, but I guess I'll never know
    Last edited by anneemonster; 05-22-2011 at 03:24 PM.
    05-22-2011 01:32 PM
    Someone has asked me if I found myself more or less productive on TeamPure vs Team JB... If anyone cares, here's my take... and some of this is rehashing what I have already posted...

Is TeamPure more or less productive? Neither. I spend less time with "tweaking" for sure... but at the same time, there are some really useful apps in the Cydia store... as for battery life, it's a multi-faceted issue... I am still wondering WHY my battery life seems better with the pure setup:

1. JB kills battery (not sure I can really say that).
    2. iOS 4.3.3 is much better than iOS 4.2.1 in terms of battery life (maybe?)
    3. I use my phone now, but I'm NOT constantly tweaking and playing (likely at least a factor)

As I have posted on the forums, there are a number of tweaks that I became dependent upon... including:

Lockinfo - especially the FAVORITES plugin
    BiteSMS - especially the QuickReply function
    Background Closer - closes folders after an app is launched
    Mark Read - allows marking ALL MAIL read in a single click
    Delete All - allows for deleting/archiving ALL MAIL in a single click
    5-Icon Dock - it's amazing how convenient it is to have another icon on the dock

Additionally, I like the idea of being able to theme and add/change SMS tones and address the whole iOS notification mess.

Having said all of this, I will more likely than not, reJailbreak my phone in the near future...
    05-22-2011 03:00 PM
    I want to go back to original settings, but there's too many little things like fonts and such that would most likely drive me nuts.
    Jailbroken apps I currently have downloaded:
    Lockinfo
    Movieland
    Photoalbums+
    Snaptap
    Adblock
    Clock hide
    Infinifolders
    Bytafont
    Fakecarrier
    Aptbackup

I could probably do without a couple, but I guess I'll never know
    i am a little surprised biteSMS is not on your list.. i thought every jailbreaker had it
    05-22-2011 03:08 PM
    i am a little surprised biteSMS is not on your list.. i thought every jailbreaker had it
    I had it for a little while after you had mentioned it, and it was ok, but 1.) it made my phone run slow and 2.) it took up a lot of space I would rather use for music.
    05-23-2011 12:56 PM
    I don't use biteSMS either. It just has never appealed to me.
    05-23-2011 01:17 PM
    Ive been team pure for about a week now, and when i get home im jailbreaking again! haha
    05-24-2011 02:20 PM
    I don't use biteSMS either. It just has never appealed to me.
    I used to use it because while I hated the popups, at least it let me deal with the messages and then go back to what I was doing without ever leaving the initial app in the first place... now that Notified lets me kill all popups, I have no use for biteSMS haha.
    05-24-2011 04:13 PM
    I've been on team pure since Friday. It's the little things that are bothering me like fonts and not having photoalbums+ anymore. I think that's the main one I miss. I really want to jailbreak again but I'm also slightly hesitant because I don't want to mess up my phone again lol.
    05-29-2011 01:15 PM
    anneemonster, jailbreak NOW!
    05-29-2011 02:58 PM
    anneemonster, jailbreak NOW!
    You're a bad influence lol.
    I think I'm gonna wait for greenpois0n though. I was reading the snowbreeze stuff and I feel like I would mess something up haha.
    05-29-2011 03:09 PM
    IMO, the "pure" ViP needs to be JB to compete with the Android systems out of the box. With JB, you can create a competitive device, but you need to select and load apps individually. Interesting, tho, the ViP apps are generally more expensive or free, compared to Android's Market --- but often a much better product. After doing a JB, I added many of the same apps as I had with my Android device. In many cases, the differences - even with the very same app and dev - were significant in favor of the iP.
    05-29-2011 03:21 PM
    I can't go back to team pure! It's impossible for me lol

Sent from my iPhone 3GS using Tapatalk
    05-29-2011 03:58 PM
    I just jailbroke again recently. I missed sbsettings, better text tones. I'm not using theme's this time around. They slowed my phone down a lot. The lockscreens ate my battery usage.
    05-29-2011 04:07 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD