I'm thinking of updating from 4.1 so I can take advantage of some app updates (Photoforge 2) but wonder if anyone has opinions on iOS versions and how well they interact with my essential jailbreak apps.

I have my SHSH for 4.2.1, 4.3.1, 4.3.2, and 4.3.3. Here is a list of my most used jb apps:

Bitesms
    Lockinfo
    Winterboard (important: I LOVE my themed lockscreens)
    Fakeclockup
    Five icon dock
    Enhanced Tabs
    Barrel
    Remove Background
    Springflash
    SBSettings
    Masks

Any major issues I should know about with a setup like mine? Any advice/opinions on what to move up to for my next version of iOS?

Thanks for the help!
    05-15-2011 06:06 PM
    wonder if anyone has opinions on iOS versions and how well they interact with my essential jailbreak apps.

Bitesms
    Lockinfo
    Winterboard (important: I LOVE my themed lockscreens)
    Five icon dock
    Barrel
    SBSettings
    I had all of these under 4.3.2 and they worked perfect, and I updated to 4.3.3 today and they all still seem fine.
    05-15-2011 07:48 PM
    I also updated when 4.3.3 came out. All my apps work fine, and battery life(which was already good), is even better now. Go for it!
    05-15-2011 08:21 PM
    I would say it's time to pull the trigger. Since you don't seem to be unlocked I'd say update to 4.3.3 and then use Redsn0w to do the JB saving yourself from restoring from backup. Just remember to ssh your Themes folder to your computer before you start and then after you are JBen ssh it back to have your custom Winterboard tweaks without installing them all over again.
    05-16-2011 12:12 AM
    Yep, already downloading all the needed files...probably do it tomorrow.
    05-16-2011 12:45 AM
    Ok, crew. I'm in the middle of all this and have gotten stuck in Tiny Umbrella at the "Allow Device to Reboot" stage. I've tried Exit Recovery and Fix Recovery with no luck...any advice? I'm trying to stay with my old baseband via TU...

Also, Fix Recovery only runs for less than half a second before it says it's done...
    Last edited by Massie; 05-16-2011 at 02:43 AM.
    05-16-2011 02:34 AM
    Meh, I think I'll just update to the official 4.3.3, baseband update and all...I don't have any use for it, but I also don't have to worry, being on AT&T, except for resale value...it WAS kind of a pain in the butt though, so if anyone has some good insights I'd love to hear them for the next time I do this...
    05-16-2011 02:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD