I'd like to see if i could get this for free anywhere before purchasing... Thanks if anyone knows
    05-13-2011 06:27 PM
    05-13-2011 06:34 PM
    Buy it, you won't be sorry! Once you pay for it in Cydia, you'll always have it, even if you upgrade & re-jailbreak.
    05-13-2011 06:41 PM
    Yea i think i will... I just wanted to try it first, but after watching a few videos i think I'm sold. Thanks
    05-13-2011 08:49 PM
    No problemo. I learned about ToneFx last December, while reading about it in a post by Alli. This is a great website!
    05-13-2011 09:32 PM
    It sure is and I'm glad i found it.. I'm really new to this whole thing and loving it so far. Glad i found a site with helpful people on it. Makes things so easy
    05-13-2011 10:52 PM
    Psssst, grunt0300, don't confuse your Alli/Ally's.
    05-14-2011 10:24 AM
    Psssst, grunt0300, don't confuse your Alli/Ally's.
    lol I do that all the time

If anyone wants free apps just go to www.piratingsucksballs.com
    05-17-2011 12:46 PM

If anyone wants free apps just go to www.piratingsucksballs.com
    Dude!!! LMAO!!
    05-17-2011 01:51 PM
    LOL I thought you guys might find that funny and the best part it's TRUE!
    05-17-2011 02:20 PM
    Pirating is good in some cases... Usually i try things that way and if they're worth it i go back and purchase. Can't say the same about movies and music though LOL
    05-19-2011 11:01 PM
    Kayotic, since you obviously missed my helpful link above, I'll repost it to you. I'll also PM it to you so there's no misunderstanding. Pirating is never good in any case. It is illegal.

Period.

TiPb's Policy on Piracy Discussion
    05-20-2011 06:54 AM
    I don't want to continue this thread because Alli has posted the link to TiPb's stance on Pirating. I just had to add one last word to what was said Pirating is never good. I wont get into the ethical debate like I said I don't want to incite more talk but especially when apps are so cheap there is no need to try it to see if you like it. If you don't like it then it only costed you 0.99-1.99, so either buy it or if you are unsure then don't spend the dollar.
    05-20-2011 04:06 PM
    Dear Alli, or is it Ally? Please lock this thread. I don't want to be thinking about this if the world ends tomorrow.
    05-20-2011 04:32 PM
    all i'm gonna say is that there is a little pirate in all of us
    Kayotiic likes this.
    05-20-2011 04:42 PM
    My son, who is an I.T., and a big iPhone user, told me that when you download cracked apps, they never work at 100%. Then when you delete them, there is always a small amount of "residue" left behind in the phone. If you're going to use those kinds of apps, you must restore, and re-jailbreak once a week. True or not, i believe him. Considering the cost of the iPhone, ten or twenty dollars worth of apps, at a one time fee, is a small price to pay for me.
    Kayotiic likes this.
    05-20-2011 07:18 PM
    Hey grunt? When y'all rapture outta here tomorrow, leave your tech where I can find it. I'm planning on being around for at least another year. :P
    05-20-2011 10:33 PM
    Well considering what i was asking about is a program that costs $12 i think... it isn't unreasonable to ask... All though I DIDN"T KNOW about the rules on these forums and won't ever ask again. Don't act like ur innocent in this case cuz you know damn well you are as guilty as myself in this case.. No need to talk smack and act like ur better than myself, cuz thats definitely not the case.

and that isn't towards Alli
    05-22-2011 01:53 AM
    btw i wound up purchasing... as i have with all my jailbroken themes, I just wanted to make sure it was worth the money... it isn't $1 as you say Ipheuria, so mind ya own
    05-22-2011 01:54 AM
    My son, who is an I.T., and a big iPhone user, told me that when you download cracked apps, they never work at 100%. Then when you delete them, there is always a small amount of "residue" left behind in the phone. If you're going to use those kinds of apps, you must restore, and re-jailbreak once a week. True or not, i believe him. Considering the cost of the iPhone, ten or twenty dollars worth of apps, at a one time fee, is a small price to pay for me.
    Thanks, i appreciate your approach to this situation
    05-22-2011 01:59 AM
    all i'm gonna say is that there is a little pirate in all of us
    Well I'm glad some people can admit it and not waste time calling out others on it... Some people have to bash others for no reason, people like Ipheuria will make others run away from site with his attitude
    05-22-2011 02:01 AM
    I can't speak to the iPhone on this, but I know that most of the viruses and security issues on Android come from the cracked apps. Hope you enjoy the app, $12 is spendy for a phone app.
    05-22-2011 02:04 AM
    Well considering what i was asking about is a program that costs $12 i think... it isn't unreasonable to ask... All though I DIDN"T KNOW about the rules on these forums and won't ever ask again. Don't act like ur innocent in this case cuz you know damn well you are as guilty as myself in this case.. No need to talk smack and act like ur better than myself, cuz thats definitely not the case.

and that isn't towards Alli
    Sorry to break the news to you, but not all of us are thieves... I can honestly state that I don't have any pirated software of any kind... no pirated music, video, or any other media. I am also certain that I am not alone...
    05-22-2011 02:38 AM
    Sorry to break the news to you, but not all of us are thieves... I can honestly state that I don't have any pirated software of any kind... no pirated music, video, or any other media. I am also certain that I am not alone...
    Thieves? Yet you're working off of a pirated program for your phone or whatever it is you're here for... Yea makes total sense

MY GOD PEOPLE ARE SO IGNORANT SOMETIMES!!!!
    05-22-2011 03:08 AM
    Kayotiic - chill pill. Now.

You're new around here and haven't done a lot of reading, so I'll spell out for you that the act of jailbreaking is legal. The US federal courts have stated so.

Maybe switch to decaf, too.
    grunt0300 likes this.
    05-22-2011 08:41 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD