Anyone know where to get tonefxscreator for free...

Kayotiic

May 13, 2011
Visit site
It sure is and I'm glad i found it.. I'm really new to this whole thing and loving it so far. Glad i found a site with helpful people on it. Makes things so easy

Kayotiic

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Pirating is good in some cases... Usually i try things that way and if they're worth it i go back and purchase. Can't say the same about movies and music though LOL

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I don't want to continue this thread because Alli has posted the link to TiPb's stance on Pirating. I just had to add one last word to what was said Pirating is never good. I wont get into the ethical debate like I said I don't want to incite more talk but especially when apps are so cheap there is no need to try it to see if you like it. If you don't like it then it only costed you 0.99-1.99, so either buy it or if you are unsure then don't spend the dollar.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
My son, who is an I.T., and a big iPhone user, told me that when you download cracked apps, they never work at 100%. Then when you delete them, there is always a small amount of "residue" left behind in the phone. If you're going to use those kinds of apps, you must restore, and re-jailbreak once a week. True or not, i believe him. Considering the cost of the iPhone, ten or twenty dollars worth of apps, at a one time fee, is a small price to pay for me.

Reactions: Kayotiic

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Hey grunt? When y'all rapture outta here tomorrow, leave your tech where I can find it. I'm planning on being around for at least another year. :p

Kayotiic

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Well considering what i was asking about is a program that costs $12 i think... it isn't unreasonable to ask... All though I DIDN"T KNOW about the rules on these forums and won't ever ask again. Don't act like ur innocent in this case cuz you know damn well you are as guilty as myself in this case.. No need to talk smack and act like ur better than myself, cuz thats definitely not the case.

and that isn't towards Alli

Kayotiic

May 13, 2011
Visit site
btw i wound up purchasing... as i have with all my jailbroken themes, I just wanted to make sure it was worth the money... it isn't $1 as you say Ipheuria, so mind ya own

Kayotiic

May 13, 2011
Visit site
My son, who is an I.T., and a big iPhone user, told me that when you download cracked apps, they never work at 100%. Then when you delete them, there is always a small amount of "residue" left behind in the phone. If you're going to use those kinds of apps, you must restore, and re-jailbreak once a week. True or not, i believe him. Considering the cost of the iPhone, ten or twenty dollars worth of apps, at a one time fee, is a small price to pay for me.

Thanks, i appreciate your approach to this situation

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh