Hey! I'm new here :)

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Hey! I have finally decided to join the darker side & JB as well. After spending hours reading through the jb sections, I'll do it later tonight & we'll see how it goes. I might need a cookie later. :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
lol well cookies for all :D OK all you have to remember when you're doing the JB is to stay calm and if you get an error post up and wait for help don't try to do things you think will work.

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Well, I did it. And I have to say I love it. It's completely over my head, but I'm learning slowly. Right now, I'm most interested in themes, and have found a few, but my iPhone still isn't where I want it. I'm still playing with it & trying to find the exact match. Ipheuria, I've seen sone of yours in the themes thread. Just amazing!!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Thanks :D work has been kicking my ass so I haven't had a chance to finish up. Now PM me your address and I'll send you the cookie lol :)

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Thanks :D work has been kicking my ass so I haven't had a chance to finish up. Now PM me your address and I'll send you the cookie lol :)

HA! only if ya give me 2!! :)

I DO have a few questions about a theme I've found. Just have to find the right place to ask them.... Waiting on cookies! :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2