Ok so looking for some apps to perform some (not so basic?) things.

1) Any apps that let me edit the phone's dictionary? I know the phone "memorizes" certain words, but there's other that change automatically that I don't want to, and some (mistyped) words that I would like to change automatically but don't. Any suggestions?

2) I know that if you "double click" the home key, a play/pause/skip/adjust volume control appears, any apps that adjust this to show the track's progress in addition to the current set up?

3) I have problem getting service in some basements, where I can get on a wifi network though. An apps that somehow allow me to receive text via the wifi network?

Let me know! Thanks!
    05-11-2011 06:26 PM
    Ok so looking for some apps to perform some (not so basic?) things.

1) Any apps that let me edit the phone's dictionary? I know the phone "memorizes" certain words, but there's other that change automatically that I don't want to, and some (mistyped) words that I would like to change automatically but don't. Any suggestions?

2) I know that if you "double click" the home key, a play/pause/skip/adjust volume control appears, any apps that adjust this to show the track's progress in addition to the current set up?

3) I have problem getting service in some basements, where I can get on a wifi network though. An apps that somehow allow me to receive text via the wifi network?

Let me know! Thanks!
    In regards to your first question, I use ManualCorrect Pro. It's freaking awsome!
    As far as 2 and 3 I haven't seen anything for that. But I use Activator and assign my track skipping and pause functions to pause when I press both the volume up and down at the same time, skip to next track by holding the volume up, and restart track/go back a track by holding the volume down,.
    rosenstar and vietalogy like this.
    05-12-2011 04:11 PM
    In regards to your first question, I use ManualCorrect Pro. It's freaking awsome!
    As far as 2 and 3 I haven't seen anything for that. But I use Activator and assign my track skipping and pause functions to pause when I press both the volume up and down at the same time, skip to next track by holding the volume up, and restart track/go back a track by holding the volume down,.
    cool stuff, thanks!
    05-13-2011 11:22 AM
    Man manualcorrect is awesome thanks.
    05-13-2011 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD