ok, so i have a jailbroken iphone 3g, and im so tired of not being able to do certain things fast enough like browing the web and stuff.....is there absolutely no way to get a 3g signal on any of the i phone devices on the tmobile network....i know they run diff frequinces and stuff, but i mean there has to be an answer for this some kind of way lol....cus this is starting to su and i dont want to switch to verizon or att
    05-11-2011 03:28 PM
    The thing is that T-Mo doesn't have an iPhone so there might not be a way otherwise I'm sure it would be big news all over the place. Now they did get eaten up by AT&T so who knows what the future holds.
    iPhoneFanBoi likes this.
    05-11-2011 03:34 PM
    The radio bands on which T-Mobile broadcasts are incompatible with the radio built into the iPhone - there is no way to get 3G on T-Mo in the US with an iPhone.
    iPhoneFanBoi likes this.
    05-11-2011 04:15 PM
    ok, so i have a jailbroken iphone 3g, and im so tired of not being able to do certain things fast enough like browing the web and stuff.....is there absolutely no way to get a 3g signal on any of the i phone devices on the tmobile network....i know they run diff frequinces and stuff, but i mean there has to be an answer for this some kind of way lol....cus this is starting to su and i dont want to switch to verizon or att
    Unfortunately not... that's the whole issue with "diff frequencies and stuff"...
    iPhoneFanBoi likes this.
    05-11-2011 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD