Restoring folders after upgrading to new iOS and re-jailbreaking

mikenyc2

Aug 2, 2008
Visit site
Hi all,
It seems that when I upgrade my iPhone 4 (jailbroken) to a new iOS version, I lose all my folders. Now I have TONS and apps and it takes me a looooong time to put them all back in the right folders. I don't know if it is because I am using InfinityFolders. And when you upgrade to a new iOS version you have your iPhone in a non-jailbroken state and InfinityFolders are not yet loaded.

In any event, I was wondering if there is a app (jailbreak or not) that will remember which apps go into which folders, so all I have to do is start this "magical" app to recreate and move my apps into the correct folder.

Please help me. I am still on iOS verion 4.2.1 because of the grief I get by this issue.

HELP!!

Thanks in advance.

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
When I upgrade OS and re-jailbreak and restore from backup all my apps are not in folders, but as soon as I reinstall folderenhancer from cydia, it puts all my apps back in the folders they were in.
Obviously this will only work if you have folderenchancer installed prior to upgrading OS and rejailbreaking.

mikenyc2

Aug 2, 2008
Visit site
Question about BackBoard. How is the configuration backed up? Via iTunes? PKGBackup?

I want to make sure that when I restore my iPhone and restore a backup, then jailbreak, Restore from PKGBackup, then run BackBoard, I see my configuration.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh