I dont get it. WTH. i could never get this to work properly. even the beta version. Mail never worked properly along with it even though there's mail beta. what are you guys doing differently? Like a possible list of of apps installed, maybe some cydia app conflicts i'm not aware of???? Please help. Chirm, LP if you'd like would be great. i'm lost........
    05-17-2011 08:04 PM
    I dont get it. WTH. i could never get this to work properly. even the beta version. Mail never worked properly along with it even though there's mail beta. what are you guys doing differently? Like a possible list of of apps installed, maybe some cydia app conflicts i'm not aware of???? Please help. Chirm, LP if you'd like would be great. i'm lost........
    I have just the beta installed, with the beta Notifications thingy that's also in the beta repo. I use Popup Blocker to nuke the native notifications, and that's it. DONT use the popup blocker in the app... I find it blocks things like loggin I to iTunes to purchase apps and not showing the snooze button, so the alarm rings and rings and rings... But that's it, and it works fine for me. I don't use the mail stuff cause I don't really care about it and have most of my mail polled at one hour.

What about it isnt working for you? Is it the whole thing, one aspect...?
    05-17-2011 09:07 PM
    I have just the beta installed, with the beta Notifications thingy that's also in the beta repo. I use Popup Blocker to nuke the native notifications, and that's it. DONT use the popup blocker in the app... I find it blocks things like loggin I to iTunes to purchase apps and not showing the snooze button, so the alarm rings and rings and rings... But that's it, and it works fine for me. I don't use the mail stuff cause I don't really care about it and have most of my mail polled at one hour.

What about it isnt working for you? Is it the whole thing, one aspect...?
    I guess the whole thing doesn't seem working right (beta). The non beta version does but my mail acts funny. shows badge, example: (8) then gets cleared. then all over again. if uninstalled things are fine. Unless the Mail (email) doesn't go thru the Notified Pro app?? and Mail (email) is still standalone. I thought it's suppose to since you would be getting notified 'push' email every hour. When beta version installed just seems like notified pro doesn't pick up anything ; notification/s. guess i'll keep trying here and there
    05-17-2011 09:37 PM
    redbeard, are you using biteSMS along with Notified Pro Beta or the native SMS with it?
    Yes I'm using Bite.

also, it seems like there was a slight battery drain. is this something you are experiencing or have?
    The only battery drain I've had lately was when I was on 4.3.1, Once I upgraded to 4.3.2 my battery life seems to be back to normal.

Here's what I got last week off a full charge..

BLiNK likes this.
    05-18-2011 08:50 AM
    I guess the whole thing doesn't seem working right (beta). The non beta version does but my mail acts funny. shows badge, example: (8) then gets cleared. then all over again. if uninstalled things are fine. Unless the Mail (email) doesn't go thru the Notified Pro app?? and Mail (email) is still standalone. I thought it's suppose to since you would be getting notified 'push' email every hour. When beta version installed just seems like notified pro doesn't pick up anything ; notification/s. guess i'll keep trying here and there
    There was an update to the beta yesterday, not sure what the changes were yet, I never used it for mail either as I don't want or need to get a push everytime I get an e-mail. Everything else works flawlessly on 4.3.2 for me, I stopped trying to figure out which tweaks didn't play well together since I have so many now. When I find out anything I'll post it here..
    05-18-2011 08:56 AM
    Yes I'm using Bite.

The only battery drain I've had lately was when I was on 4.3.1, Once I upgraded to 4.3.2 my battery life seems to be back to normal.

I never used it for mail either as I don't want or need to get a push everytime I get an e-mail.
    so since it does not support biteSMS, yet, all you use it for is Notifications only correct?
    05-18-2011 09:40 AM
    so since it does not support biteSMS, yet, all you use it for is Notifications only correct?
    Correct. I don't even completely understand the entire Bite compatibility, I use both and they work, it logs my missed SMS messages. I was thinking they were trying to make it so that you could reply to a text from the Notified pulldown, don't see why though since quickreply is the whole point of Bite..
    05-18-2011 09:54 AM
    thanks for the info. i just downloaded the new beta and it puts me into safe mode every time i try to access the app with gesture..

it was not doing this in the previous beta
    05-18-2011 10:14 AM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD