iPad 2 jb?

phinx404

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
No. it would be posted on the main home page and discussions going on in here if it had been. it will come one day.

maxburn

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it will be soon though. There is talk about dumping the bootrom going on now which appears to be difficult because it is shut down after the device is booted. Anyway after they dump the bootrom they have to study it and look for an exploit, not easy. Then they have to implement that exploit somehow, implementation is going to be hard with the bootrom shut down after boot.

inc188

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it will be soon though. There is talk about dumping the bootrom going on now which appears to be difficult because it is shut down after the device is booted. Anyway after they dump the bootrom they have to study it and look for an exploit, not easy. Then they have to implement that exploit somehow, implementation is going to be hard with the bootrom shut down after boot.

dang.. thats sounds like alot of hard work. Some smart people out there for sure.

should i update to the latest release of the os or just wait?

maxburn

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
If you think that is impressive you should check out the 45 minute 27c3 PS3 video on youtube, what those guys had to do to get into that console was amazing.

Unless you want something that is in the new firmwares you should juse use it and enjoy it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative