Best (free) app organizing app

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
What's the best app to organize apps in folders and hide apps? Currently I'm using categories to hide icons and create other groups. I like it, but don't love it. Any good alternatives?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Sbsettings (Poof) is indeed a great feature. be careful though, if & when you ever decide to get rid of Sbsettings you will need to put the selected apps back onto your springboard or they will "disappear" along with Sbsettings. the good thing is as long as you reinstall Sbsettings they can be retrieved

if you have a lot of apps i would suggest FolderEnhancer or Infinidock, these are some of my personal favs

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Sbsettings (Poof) is indeed a great feature. be careful though, if & when you ever decide to get rid of Sbsettings you will need to put the selected apps back onto your springboard or they will "disappear" along with Sbsettings. the good thing is as long as you reinstall Sbsettings they can be retrieved

if you have a lot of apps i would suggest FolderEnhancer or Infinidock, these are some of my personal favs

+1 on both SBSettings and FolderEnhancer.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The built in folders only allow 12 apps in a folder. I'd like to put much more than that in a folder.

Don't you have to pay for folderenhancer?

Yes... don't recall, but I think it was $1.99... so, yes, it fails the (free) test, but WELL worth the price of admission...

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site

As i found out, the hard way.:p

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Click on the MORE button and choose Hide Icons... slide the switch to OFF to hide the icon (ON shows/unhides the icon).

Some Icons I can't hide. Nike + iPod says it's off but the icon's still on my screen. The photo icon is also still on my screen, but I can't even find that under SbSettings... any suggestions on how to get rid of these two icons?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox