Ok, I'm stumped. When I respring via Winterboard, everything is fine. When I respring via SBSettings, I get the frozen beach ball, then the Apple logo, then a Safe Mode crash. I can then just hit Restart and everything is fine.

Anyone experience this themselves? Any ideas about what might be happening?
    05-02-2011 06:18 PM
    I haven't had that problem, but I've noticed something else.

When I make changes in Winterboard I get an automatic respring when leaving the app as expected. If I access Winterboard via Settings and make changes there is no respring when I exit, and even when I activate a respring via SBSettings the changes don't take place.
    05-02-2011 06:28 PM
    Do you "back out" of WB in the Settings app, or just press the home button? That may make a difference, not sure. I usually just use the app itself.
    05-02-2011 07:14 PM
    Ok, I'm stumped. When I respring via Winterboard, everything is fine. When I respring via SBSettings, I get the frozen beach ball, then the Apple logo, then a Safe Mode crash. I can then just hit Restart and everything is fine.

Anyone experience this themselves? Any ideas about what might be happening?
    I've had this recently too. What is this???
    05-02-2011 09:59 PM
    Well, it must be a conflict somewhere...what JB apps do you have installed? Maybe we can figure it out.
    05-02-2011 10:38 PM
    have either of you tried re-installing SBSettings? One of the tweaks or apps you have installed may have altered files or corrupted something. So a reinstall with the new changes may set things straight.
    smh16 and Gigi100557 like this.
    05-03-2011 09:21 AM
    I was having the same problem (resprings via SB Settings resulting in SB crash & safe mode). Uninstalled then reinstalled SB Settings and so far everything is OK.

The only JB apps I'm running right now are LockInfo (w/ the Lock Weather add on), SB Settings and Bite SMS.
    05-05-2011 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD