how to get Memtool?

imasteri

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
I really want this app because it will make my iphone faster. But what source do i have to add?? ive tried httq://ispaziorepository.cm But i didnt work and i tried the old source..

Anyone help!!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
try the insanelyi repo. i have seen it there but never used it so try at your own risk

Code:
http://repo.insanelyi.com/

have you tried FakeClockUp? it's there as well.. it speeds up the UI animation kit and you will not see any battery performance issues. it is pretty cool

imasteri

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
try at your own risk
What do you mean with: 'risk', what can it afford to my iphone?
However, can I delete the source after installed memtool?
Btw the app crashes, how is that possible?

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
some tweaks/apps were not written very well and will not work the greatest on iDevices

have you checked out FakeClockUp?

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I've used FakeClockUp, and it was pretty cool. I liked the "slo-mo" effect the best, but i found that it did cause a small battery drain. That was however, when i was on 4.2.1. I haven't tried it on 4.3.2. I'd be interested in reading your feedback, because i really liked that app.:)

imasteri

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
But i got one question: I downloaded memtool succesfully but if i click on it it will automaticly disappear.
What can i do that make the app work?

btw: i tried fakeclockup but its not my thing.

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
well after reading about MemTool it apears you are not the only one having issues with it. i guess it wouldn't hurt using the last one you suggested for now.. until you find something better

you said you wanted to make your iPhone "faster".. what exactly is going on? which device are you using and what iOS? maybe we can help better

imasteri

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
well after reading about MemTool it apears you are not the only one having issues with it. i guess it wouldn't hurt using the last one you suggested for now.. until you find something better

you said you wanted to make your iPhone "faster".. what exactly is going on? which device are you using and what iOS? maybe we can help better
iphone 3gs on IOS 4.3.2.
And i just want more battery life. what can i do to increase my battery life?
Im only using winterboard with mobile substrate.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
keep in mind of what jailbroken apps/tweaks you are putting on your device. this is a key factor in troubleshooting. maybe try removing certain items from your device and see how your battery performance is then. it may require getting to a full charge after removal to see optimal results

i'm assuming as you updated your OS, along the way, you chose the restore from back up option..

if you feel like you have tried everything possible to troubleshoot then my suggestion would be restore as new. this will give you a "fresh start" on your device basically. it resets EVERYTHING on your device back to it's original settings. this is very useful for when a device has acquired a bug along the way and when "we" restore from backups it can be putting right back onto the device after each restore from back up

a lot of people do not do this as it can be time consuming re-adding all the vital info to the device as well as all of your jailbreak items, but it has worked really well for me. i guess you can call this method a last resort when an individual feels like they have tried everything in their power to troubleshoot the issue at hand with no positive results. i do it all the time

imasteri

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
keep in mind of what jailbroken apps/tweaks you are putting on your device. this is a key factor in troubleshooting. maybe try removing certain items from your device and see how your battery performance is then. it may require getting to a full charge after removal to see optimal results

i'm assuming as you updated your OS, along the way, you chose the restore from back up option..

if you feel like you have tried everything possible to troubleshoot then my suggestion would be restore as new. this will give you a "fresh start" on your device basically. it resets EVERYTHING on your device back to it's original settings. this is very useful for when a device has acquired a bug along the way and when "we" restore from backups it can be putting right back onto the device after each restore from back up

a lot of people do not do this as it can be time consuming re-adding all the vital info to the device as well as all of your jailbreak items, but it has worked really well for me. i guess you can call this method a last resort when an individual feels like they have tried everything in their power to troubleshoot the issue at hand with no positive results. i do it all the time
That doesnt make sense..
And im sure its only winterboard thats draining my battery.
If i want to increase my battery, it has nothing to do with bugs etc.
I need a good tweak for this but, wich?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
what i meant by bugs was there could possibly be something running in the background that you are unaware of. personally i do not see how winterboard is a "battery drainer" unless, of course, you are running animated wallpapers

in the past, for me, i have found that winterboard would slow down my device not use battery

as far as your quest for better battery life.. that simply did not change for me until i changed hardware (iP4) hopefully, you can find something to help your situation

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR