White cydia icon 4.3.2 with redsnow

felface

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I have tried reinstalling cydia I have just boot tethered and done a full hardware reboot (home and power button down until iPhone flashes with apple sign) and it's still a crash-on-tap situation it's beggining to really annoy do I have to restore and start as a new iPhone?:( :( :( :(

felface

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
<3 and the never owning android rock on!!, can I restore from back up or do I have to set it up as a completely ew iPhone?

v1nn1e

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
1) redsn0w was updated to untether jailbreak everything but iPad 2.
2) greenpois0n won't work on 4.3.2.
3) download the new version of redsn0w, re-jailbreak (uncheck install Cydia, because it's already installed).

felface

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I did download the untethered wpversion of redsnow 0.6.9rc49 2? Or maybe I need version 3 but that was the one on the dev-team blog and also I can't go on cydia i tap in on it and the screen flashes

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
You can use another JB Tool but they will require a reload of your phone. You can restore the phone to stock Apple firmware and yes restore from backup is fine. Then redo the JB with redsn0w you can get it on the Dev-Team blog site which you already know or you can find it on iClarified - Apple News and Tutorials under tutorials, iPhone, Jailbreak one or the other should have the tool.

felface

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the massive help everyone but I used pwangetool and now I appear to have everything running fine will ask if I find anything wrong thanks again

felface

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Actually I don't have any mobile signal there isn't even any carrier button in options and this started after I jail broke so I did some research and its something to do with a my ?baseband? I have just saved shsh in cydia and thought that was ok I though that stuff was for unlocks now I just want a pure device that has mobile signal (btw apple has said IOS4.3.3 is coming 'in a few weeks' so will do anything for my cause thanks guys

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner