May 1, 2011
Visit site
I have tried this before with the file from apple and it says its invalid ipsw
I am currently downloading the file from the link you gave
I hope it works!

htrdlnc#CB

Aug 29, 2008
Visit site
I have jailbroken many, many phones with much success, but I can't do my brother's 4 with 4.3.2. It gets stuck when it's installing ramdisk and never goes through.

Any thoughts please. Thanks.

Repods2000

May 2, 2011
Visit site
I can't make it work

HI.

I am trying to jailbreak by iPhone 4 running 4.3.2. Im trying to download the 4.3.1 IPSW file but everytime I download it (Ive tried 3 times) the files extracted do not contain the .ipsw file. All I'm seeing is a DFU file and a flash file neither of which is a .ipsw file. What am I doing wrong? Where do I get the correct files? Are these the wrong files for Windows XP? Every file in this group says windows cannot open file and none of them is a .ipsw file.

Last edited:

htrdlnc#CB

Aug 29, 2008
Visit site
HI.

I am trying to jailbreak by iPhone 4 running 4.3.2. Im trying to download the 4.3.1 IPSW file but everytime I download it (Ive tried 3 times) the files extracted do not contain the .ipsw file. All I'm seeing is a DFU file and a flash file neither of which is a .ipsw file. What am I doing wrong? Where do I get the correct files? Are these the wrong files for Windows XP? Every file in this group says windows cannot open file and none of them is a .ipsw file.

Use Mozilla Firefox to download IPSW's.