iOS 4.3.1-2 scrolling smoothness?

K12yp70n173

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I upgraded to iOS 4.3.1 now 4.3.2 on my iPhone 4 and it seems to be kinda laggy when swiping home screen pages or scrolling in album/song list. I'm not sure if this is just me or if its a 4.3.x thing, or if its a redsnow 4.3.x thing. I had 4.2.1 before and when 4.3.x jailbreak came out both times I upgraded and immediately jail broke so never ran with pure 4.3.x. Was just wondering if anybody else feels this way about there phone after they upgraded to 4.3 with or without jailbreaking. Another thing I noticed is normally when running some games like peggle, it will get jerky/laggy when my mem gets around 100mb free, but that would last a few seconds then seem to be fine. The same thing happens now but thats with peggle being the only thing open so I have over 200mb free that could be used to run peggle still seems to lag at start before it starts running smoothly. Seems to be some initial issue with memory transfer for paging or something, or again maybe its just me. thanks.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
It's always hard to say because each JB will be different since we don't know the JB apps you're using. If you use theming and alot of stuff that uses the springboard then it's possible you'll get a lag. If you really want to be able to tell go pure for a day or two and see how it compares then you have the option to go back to your JB. I find little things when I'm JB that I'm not too thrilled about performance wise. I would rather have my phone customized and have my JB apps though so I overlook them like I saw it's LITTLE things so they don't bug me too much.

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
I had a similar issue, when I upgraded to 4.3.1 and then jailbroke and installed my jailbreak apps. Turned out the jailbreak app TVOut2 Mirror TVOut was automatically enabled by default after I installed SBSettings. Once I used the toggle to turn it off everything was back to normal. You might not have the app, but if you do you might want to check that out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro