iOS 4.3.2 jailbreak for iphone3GS/4 ipod touch 3G/4G & ipad

mianahmad

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I know there are many topics in this forum with 4.3.2 jailbreak title.
But no one have help step by step, (may be for some specific devices):
Just follow the instructions to jailbreak your iphone 3GS/4 , ipod touch 3G/4G & ipad:

Step1: Download itune 10.2.2 (or upgrade it) click here

Step 2: Download iOS4.3.2 official firmware for iphone/ipod/ipad: Click here

Step 3: Download RedSn0w 0.9.6 rc14 for windows or Mac: click here

Step 4: Start Redsn0w and point it to the official iOS 4.3.2 firmware file.

Step 5: Backup iPhone, SHSH. using TinyUmbrella backup SHSH.
Download TinyUmbrella 4.32.01: click here

Step 6: Extract files in single folder.

Step 7: Restore firmware to 4.3.2 by using itune 10.2.2

open iTunes then press Shift + left mouse button and click on "restore". Then choose to download the firmware to restore good iOS4.3.2.

Step 8: Run redsn0w and click on the browse button. And then select ios 4.3.2 firmware.

Step 9: After successful verification click on the next button to continue and wait until the progress bar complete.

Step 10: check the install Cydia Option and click on Next

Step 11: Follow the prompts to iPhone shutdown, while maintaining the state connected to the computer, and then click "Next" to continue

Step 12: Now make sure your device is both OFF and PLUGGED IN to the computer before you click "Next".

Step 13: Now Quickly hold "Power" button and then while holding the "Power" button, you will now have to hold "Home" button too. Now after few seconds release "Power" button but keep holding "Home" button until installation begins.

Step 14: Wait RedSn0w start uploading the new RAM. The iPhone will be black and white process, then the screen will jump code, like patience.

Step 15: iPhone jailbreak complete, click "Finish" the end, waiting for iPhone to restart.

You can also jailbreak using Sn0wbreeze 2.6: Click here

Don't forgot to say thanks!

Last edited:

mikachu

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for this guide. I had a question. Will this work with my new ipad 2nd generation. It has iOS 4.3.1

I know the title is obvious but im new to iOS and I dont wanna break it. The title doesnt specifiy for ipad 2nd gen.

Anything thing else I should know?

Thanks!

mikachu

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
okay so i found a specific tutorial
www(dot)redmondpie(dot)com/jailbreak-4.3.1-iphone-4-3gs-ipad-ipod-touch-using-pwnagetool-bundle-how-to-guide/

Does this seem legitimate? i.e. is it trust worthy or will it mess up my expensive ipad. (I come from android phones jailbreaking and i know jailbreaking phones is very safe and the only way you can break a phone is if you disconnect it while rooting(jailbreaking) the phone, is it the same with iPads?)

what is an untethered jailbreak? Please explain this for me :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
mkstyles is right there isn't a JB out for the iPad 2 yet. Yes redmondpie.com is a legit source so in the future don't be afraid to use their tutorials.

mianahmad

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Im sure you have eyes but he said 'ipad' and no you cant jailbreak an ipad 2 yet well i think...
Oh sorry for that.
Currently 4.3.2 jailbreak not available. But as it will release i will share it to you.
You can also stay touch with Apps91(dot)com

FamilyGuy04

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
what am I doing wrong? The link takes me to the apps91 page and I click the link to download the file but it just takes me to a screen that doesn't have the link. I'm confused and frustrated.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
what am I doing wrong? The link takes me to the apps91 page and I click the link to download the file but it just takes me to a screen that doesn't have the link. I'm confused and frustrated.

Which link?? there are a ton of links in the tutorial. Anyway you can always go to the Dev-Team's blog to get the tool they make it so it will be the most up to date version. Just Yahoo "Dev-Team" and look for their blog site.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW