I am using Mojo HD theme right now and love it, however, I have noticed that my Maps, Camera, and Photos icon hasn't changed nor do they hardly ever with any theme? Does anyone know why this is? The theme has different icons for them and I have nothing installed that is associated with these apps.
    04-21-2011 08:57 AM
    It depends which OS or phone the theme was written for, the iPhone 4 use a different naming convention for the icons adding @2x. The theme also uses a different folder structure depending on iOS 3.x compared to iOS 4.x. If you know how to SSH into your phone then you can change the naming of the icon files. The naming has to be exact as the OS using case and name, the name of the icons are

Camera:
    Location: var/stash/Themesxxxx/Theme name/Bundles/com.apple.camera
    Icon name: Icon@2x.png

Photos:
    Location: var/stash/Themesxxxx/Theme name/Bundles/com.apple.mobileslideshow
    Icon name: icon-Photos@2x.png, icon-Photos-72.png. icon@2x.png

Maps:
    Location: var/stash/Themesxxxx/Theme name/Bundles/com.apple.Maps
    Icon name: icon-72.png, Icon@2x.png

You can see the names of the folders use mixed capitalization as well as the icons. I've learned that the iPad uses icon-72 while the iPhone uses the @2x but sometimes the app uses the -72 icon on the iPhone so it's always good to have both and they are tiny anyway.
    G323q569 likes this.
    04-21-2011 10:02 AM
    Awesome well thank you very much!
    If it wasn't for you Ipheuria I would be lost, you've helped me out so many times!
    04-21-2011 10:17 AM
    LOL no prob man I'm glad to help It took me more than a week to figure this out so if I can save someone else the frustration I'm glad to do it.
    04-21-2011 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD