I have jailbroken my friend's itouch and it is the brand new one. The problem is that his FaceTime logged him out automatically and it won't let him log on again to his FaceTime when he is on my network and his too. It still doesn't work! Even the YouTube! He tried going into featured and it showed no videos when connected to my network and his too. Is there anyway to fix this problem? I jailbroke his itouch with greenpois0n. 4.2.1. Please help! Any help will be appreciated! Thank you all for your time!!!
    04-17-2011 08:01 PM
    What firmware is the Touch on? you said it's new I just have to ask the stupid question. Have you rebooted it since the JB? was it already joined to your network before the JB? Go in and choose "Forget Me" for the network. Then join it again and put in the credentials.
    04-18-2011 12:46 AM
    @Ipheuria he is on iOS 4.2.1 jailbroken with greenpois0n. Yes me and him tried rebooting. But no luck. He joined his network before we jailbroke. But even when he tried going on YouTube and FaceTime on his network, it still doesn't work even on mine. I don't want to make him mad by restoring thhe whole entire iPod touch! But please tell me I won't have to restore! But can I grab the YouTube.app off the web and the FaceTime.app and SSH into his iPod touch and put it on there by SSHing? Please tell me we can fix this by SSHing into his iPod! By the way, thank you for responding and for your time! Please respond anyone as soon as you can!
    04-18-2011 08:44 AM
    Were you sure he was on 4.2.1 prior to the JB?

I'm having trouble determining what you mean.
    Did the iPod have 4.2.1 FW already, or do you mean you just JB it with greenpois0n 4.2.1 regardless of the FW.
    04-18-2011 09:29 AM
    He had 4.2.1 when I jailbroke with greenpois0n.
    04-18-2011 11:04 AM
    Go to Setings-Wifi and click the blue arrow beside the network the device is on choose "Forget Me". Then go to Settings - General - Reset and choose Reset Network Settings. Then reboot the device and join the Wifi network and let us know what happens. You should tell your friend that JB takes time so they shouldn't be mad at you if you need to reload it. If they are then perhaps they shouldn't have it JBen because if they have any problem they might get really frustrated.
    04-18-2011 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD