4.2.7 JailBreak Waiting Room-

Blackshirt#IM

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Here you go, this the untethered jailbreak for firmware 4.2.7 with the verizon iphone, untethered. just google 4.2.7 jailbreak and it should be one of the first links to pop up, and then you should be good to go. I guess I cant post links yet since i'm a noob still. LOL!!

Good luck, folks.

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
OK, so I'm ready to take the plunge and JB. I'm on Verizon with 4.2.7 and I see there is finally an untethered jailbreak but I have to first use a tethered JB from redsn0w but I can't seem to find where exactly to get a tethered JB from redsn0w. Also I have a MacBook pro. Can someone shot me a link? Also, do I need to down rev to 4.2.6 first? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:

mrwonka75

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I am currently JB with greenpoison with 4.2.6. Should I be in a hurry to jump to 4.2.7 and use another JB method? This is my 1st iPhone so I'm not sure on the way to go about it. Any comments would help.

700 sportsman

May 5, 2011
Visit site
OK, so I'm ready to take the plunge and JB. I'm on Verizon with 4.2.7 and I see there is finally an untethered jailbreak but I have to first use a tethered JB from redsn0w but I can't seem to find where exactly to get a tethered JB from redsn0w. Also I have a MacBook pro. Can someone shot me a link? Also, do I need to down rev to 4.2.6 first? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

No, you won't need to downgrade. I am running the same equipment as you and used the method in THIS guide. You'll need to download redn0w rc14, the ispw file (firmware) for 4.2.6 and then you'll connect your iphone open redsnow and direct it to the 4.2.6 firmware and jailbreak via the onscreen instructions. Then you'll add the source it mentions in cydia and download the untethered "patch". Also there should be some videos on youtube as well.

apperlort

May 7, 2011
Visit site
online-24-pill

Hi there
On-line pharmacy,offering online-prescription medication
erection md-pills info//site_map html] buying online in australia :)
and more Buy from internet,drugius without prescription,at affordable discount prices Order pill here now!
Pa!!!
------------------------------------
erection md-pills info

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I am currently JB with greenpoison with 4.2.6. Should I be in a hurry to jump to 4.2.7 and use another JB method? This is my 1st iPhone so I'm not sure on the way to go about it. Any comments would help.

Now that 4.2.8 is out.... you can update and use sn0wbreeze - it works. Did it yesterday.

mrwonka75

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Now that 4.2.8 is out.... you can update and use sn0wbreeze - it works. Did it yesterday.

My question really is with the new update am I really going to gain anything? New features? Better battery? Also Is snowbreeze the same as greenpoison? I mean all the same features you get?