Lockinfo doesn't give you much more than LockCalendar because once you have viewable calendar entries on your lockscreen, the sms and missed call notifications pop up on your lockscreen anyway. I don't need mail and to-do notifications because I receive too many emails and to-do lists are for people who have very short to-do lists . Now besides missing out on the ability to have a prettier lockscreen, a free LockCalendar saves me $7.99 that I would rather spend on a $4.99 Photoalbums+, $0.99 Gridlock, $0.99 5-row keyboard and $0.99 on Angry Birds.

You're probably the lucky ones who never had to contact Saurik for a refund after a botched paypal payment transaction. But frankly, customer support sucks on Cydia. I've been waiting almost 3 weeks for a $0.99 refund and that makes me wary spending $7.99 on a Cydia app.
    04-20-2011 12:03 AM
    i have had 2 mishaps with saurik/paypal in the last 2 years and it has not discouraged me from purchasing anything. yes the support sucks and it took longer than i anticipated but it was resolved

do you honestly believe that because you are having difficulties with your .99 issue that someone is waiting to "take" your 7.99 as soon as possible?? as you might know LI is a one time fee, which includes free updates as well as beta privileges

i can tell you first handed that David Ashman is one if the BEST developers out there and customer service is just the beginning. have you actually tried Lockinfo? there is a trial period i believe
    04-20-2011 01:19 PM
    I second that statement about the developer. I have email him probably have a dozen times, mostly when I was testing the beta of 3.x before it was released. And each time within minutes of emailing him I had a personal response.
    04-20-2011 02:21 PM
    I've been using LockInfo for about 3 months now and I love it. It's very user friendly. Great look!!!
    04-20-2011 03:21 PM
    Hi,

Lock Calendar is free and sufficient if all you want is to view your next few Calendar entries at your Lockscreen. I think Lockinfo is cool but overpriced.

Yes, you are correct on Lock Calendar being enough for viewing my appointments.

I use Lockinfo for weather, my to do's and I really like the month calendar it gives me to see what day an event may fall on.

The plugins are very handy and customizable.

As for price, I felt it was worth the price as well as others have.

David
    Last edited by Harpgliss; 04-21-2011 at 12:24 AM.
    04-21-2011 12:12 AM
    I second that statement about the developer. I have email him probably have a dozen times, mostly when I was testing the beta of 3.x before it was released. And each time within minutes of emailing him I had a personal response.
    He sounds great but these developers need better customer service people to deal with payment...
    04-21-2011 12:17 AM

do you honestly believe that because you are having difficulties with your .99 issue that someone is waiting to "take" your 7.99 as soon as possible??
    I don't think they are dishonest but just understaffed and possibly not paying attention. Trust matters a lot in online transactions. Would you go to mcdonalds anymore if every ten visits they screw up your payment twice?? Imagine that happening to amazon.....
    04-21-2011 12:21 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD