I was wondering if there was a tweak or even an app that would show your contacts' picture on a text conversation. i dont know if it exists. But something similar to the one for contacts that was posted on the blog earlier, would be nice.
    04-12-2011 09:50 AM
    I think BiteSMS does what you're looking for.
    04-12-2011 10:01 AM
    I was wondering if there was a tweak or even an app that would show your contacts' picture on a text conversation. i dont know if it exists. But something similar to the one for contacts that was posted on the blog earlier, would be nice.
    Are you jailbroken?
    04-12-2011 10:08 AM
    Bite I think does it on the alerts only and not in the full message app. For that, try ChatPic (which coincidentally, doesn't work with Bite).
    Add Contact's Photo to iPhone's SMS Text Messages App using ChatPic [Jailbreak Tweak] | Redmond Pie
    ajonesma likes this.
    04-12-2011 10:27 AM
    Yes of course I am jailbroken, and Chatpic sounds like its exactly what I'm looking for, thanks Massie
    04-12-2011 01:08 PM
    BiteSMS does show the contact pics in the txt window and in the conversation window. It is in the options.
    04-12-2011 01:11 PM
    BiteSMS does show the contact pics in the txt window and in the conversation window. It is in the options.
    Yes it does -- a pic of your contact will replace the "edit" button. To edit you then have to tap the screen....
    04-12-2011 07:39 PM
    Yes it does -- a pic of your contact will replace the "edit" button. To edit you then have to tap the screen....
    Sorry all, I may have misunderstood...I thought ajonesma was looking for a pic next to every message in the conversation window, not just at the top, or next to the list of different conversations. I haven't been able to get Bite to do that myself. Is it possible? Here is the ChatPic image to give you an idea of what I meant:

04-12-2011 08:04 PM
    Sorry all, I may have misunderstood...I thought ajonesma was looking for a pic next to every message in the conversation window, not just at the top, or next to the list of different conversations. I haven't been able to get Bite to do that myself. Is it possible?
    Bite does not do a pic next to every message...
    04-12-2011 08:49 PM
    Right, that's what I thought. Good to be sure.
    04-12-2011 09:51 PM
    04-12-2011 10:56 PM
    Yep, that's the closest I've gotten.
    04-12-2011 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD