HELP! Can't enter dfu mode

Arbee

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, please help, this is driving me mad!

I'm trying to jailbreak my iphone 3g, it's on OS 4.2.1 and I've been trying use greenpois0n but when I try to enter dfu mode it just goes into recovery mode. I've tried this LOADS of times, I'm getting the timing ok I'm sure (I follow the countdown on greenpois0n) but every time the screen just goes black and I have to restore it in itunes.

I've tried different usb ports, running greenpois0n as administrator but I get the same problem everytime.

Any idea's? I'm using windows 7

entronp

May 30, 2010
Visit site
try it the way limerain instructs. Ive had success doing it that way which starats in recovery then goees into dfu.

also make sure both buttons are working.

Some phones have an issue and will not enter dfu FYI

I'm trying to jailbreak my iphone 3g, it's on OS 4.2.1 and I've been trying use greenpois0n but when I try to enter dfu mode it just goes into recovery mode. I've tried this LOADS of times, I'm getting the timing ok I'm sure (I follow the countdown on greenpois0n) but every time the screen just goes black and I have to restore it in itunes.

I've tried different usb ports, running greenpois0n as administrator but I get the same problem everytime.

solu

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site

Use iREB to put your phone in DFU mode..it works

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711