Does anyone know of a JB app that allows the iphone to be recognized as a mass storage device? So that all folders/files on the iphone can be viewed as well as dragging/dropping files? I know of iFile, however, that is only for the phone. I tried searching and haven't been able to find anything.

Thanks!
    04-10-2011 02:00 PM
    iPhone Explorer will let you explore, drag and drop onto your phone. I use it all the time for editing themes and it has both Mac and Windows versions.
    04-10-2011 03:54 PM
    Is that on Cydia? I searched Cydia, but can't find it? Is it listed under a different name?

Thanks!
    04-10-2011 06:12 PM
    Is that on Cydia? I searched Cydia, but can't find it? Is it listed under a different name?

Thanks!
    Oh no, it's a application for Mac and PC that lets you see the file system of the iPhone. Like iFile but for you computer when you plug it in via USB. Not a Cydia Tweak.

Here, this may be more of what you're looking for.

iClarified - iPhone - How to Use Your iPhone as a USB Drive
    Last edited by RedChirp; 04-10-2011 at 06:18 PM.
    04-10-2011 06:16 PM

Thanks!
    Sorry about that. I don't have enough posts to link to it, but it's the top link if you google it.
    04-10-2011 09:33 PM
    Hey thanks for that! I was actually looking for something lime this myself!
    04-10-2011 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD