I just discovered the notifications app via Cydia called Notified Pro and also installed the plug in Statusbar Notifications for Notified Pro. So far it all works like I'd like it to but when I receive a text via biteSMS I'll just get the number icon indicating a text. The only time Notified Pro pushes a text from biteSMS to the statusbar is if it's an MMS message.

Is that that the way Notified Pro is supposed to work or am I missing something?
    04-10-2011 10:04 AM
    I've never used Notified Pro, but you might try turning off the statusbar icon in Bite's settings. (settings/lock screen/features and settings/unlock screen features) Maybe using both bite and notified's icons causes a conflict.
    04-10-2011 10:16 AM
    just curious, is there a reason why you are not using LockInfo with biteSMS? it just seems like that is the perfect setup for what i think you are trying to achieve
    04-10-2011 10:33 AM
    Maybe because Notified Pro only recognizes the Apple SMS pop-up, not the BiteSMS pop up? So if you have it set to anything other than that, it won't catch it?

Just a guess.
    04-10-2011 01:20 PM
    I've just felt that LockInfo cluters up my locked screen (if I have a cretin photo saved as the lock screen wall paper)
    04-10-2011 01:24 PM
    I've just felt that LockInfo cluters up my locked screen (if I have a cretin photo saved as the lock screen wall paper)
    You don't have to have LockInfo on on your lockscreen. It can be turned off.
    04-10-2011 01:38 PM
    You don't have to have LockInfo on on your lockscreen. It can be turned off.
    excellent point. in fact before the last major update i used InfoShade exclusively in lockscreen mode.. now with 3.0 i can't stop looking at it!!
    04-10-2011 02:26 PM
    I like to turn off lockinfo on lockscreen. Then set the double tap clock on lockscreen in activator to show/hide lockscreen. That way when i want to see it on my lockscreen I just double tap and there it is. When you hit the sleep button or let your phone go to sleep it hides again. Lockinfo and bitesms are great together.
    04-12-2011 04:21 PM
    I just discovered the notifications app via Cydia called Notified Pro and also installed the plug in Statusbar Notifications for Notified Pro. So far it all works like I'd like it to but when I receive a text via biteSMS I'll just get the number icon indicating a text. The only time Notified Pro pushes a text from biteSMS to the statusbar is if it's an MMS message.

Is that that the way Notified Pro is supposed to work or am I missing something?
    I use Bite and Notified Pro with no problems, you might have to change something in settings, you can choose how and where you want sms messages to come through. There is also a new version of Notified in beta right now, you might want to try that out as there's lots of buggy Cydia tweaks with the latest 4.3 JB.
    04-12-2011 06:07 PM
    I thought I was the only one who used Notified Pro, glad to know I'm not the only one. I love the way the notifications come through.

Redbeaed, how do you have your setting set up? Do you have your settings in BiteSMS for quick list turned on or off? Currently mine are turne on, as that may be why I was having the problem to begin with?
    04-13-2011 05:48 AM
    I think I've gotten Notified Pro to work like I'd like it to. I had to go into BiteSMS settings and change the settings to Quick Compose..ON, Quick List..ON, Quick List Count..ON
    04-13-2011 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD