Cydia Apps 4.3.1 Incompatibility List?

JeremySS

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Did not see a thread already started so I wanted to start a place for apps that don't work with the latest 4.3.1 jailbreak. I have only found the one so far as it has made my device unusable and I can't test anything else yet :(

As you reply to a broken app, post what device you tested on and what if anything the solution may be. I am assuming that if it does not work on 1 device it will not work on any of them, but just trying to cover all the bases.

iPad 1
-Lockdown Pro-forces the iPad into an iPhone type mode were it has the icon placement and keyboards from the phone, it even shows it is charging when connected to the computer. Can not open other apps nor the Cydia store to try to uninstall as all apps cause iPad to crash and reboot. Will most likely have to restore and start over.
-PhotoAlbum+
-Appbackup

iPhone 4
-PhotoAlbum+
-slanted lock
-Notified Pro- Not working right

iPhone 3GS
-Shrink
-Resupported4

iPod
-PhotoAlbum+

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronnyh

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Add Infinidock to the "does not work" list... tried on an original iPad and an iPhone 4

Last edited:

Pocobear

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
You can create folders? Mine deletes my camera roll and won't allow me to do anything. It installs fine and opens, that's all.

Your right, if I type in a folder name, nothing happens, no folder is made. However Camera Roll is still intact, nothing deleted. Just give it a few days or a week and the dev will fix it, I'm sure.:)

Crypton

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Shrink is not working at all on my 3GS.
On every reboot/respring a nice pop-up comes along, which states, that it does not work :-/
Resupported4 does the same thing (Pop-Up).

As SnapThrow stated above, Infinidock doesn't work too.

If someone is still using sn0wbreeze I can add:
* PkgBackup
* Cydget
* SMS Ringtone replacement (not an app, replacing the ringtone files just wouldn't work )

Crypton

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
MultiIconMover has a firmware restriction, which will prevent it to be installed on 4.3.1.

Infinidock works now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods