Jailbreak iOS 4.3.1

phinx404

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
really? lol
im sure it will be all over the main page when its out as well as redmondpie.

there is a TETHERED jailbreak out for 4.3.1 right now. im holding out for Untethered

Last edited:

p2kart

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
From what I've read on twitter, it sounds like they got something in the works... no eta tho...

Quotes from i0n1c's twitter:

that said I believe the iOS 4.3.1 untether will be the most complex ROP payload seen in the wild :p
2 minutes ago via Tweetie for Mac

untether goes into beta test and I go into bed - already 2am over here
12 minutes ago via Tweetie for Mac

p2kart

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Humm apparently Apple somehow patched comex's exploit in 4.3.1 so I guess we will be waiting longer...

I wonder if DevTeam would consider a Untethered JB for 4.3 instead.

iRandom

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
From what I've read on twitter, it sounds like they got something in the works... no eta tho...

Quotes from i0n1c's twitter:

that said I believe the iOS 4.3.1 untether will be the most complex ROP payload seen in the wild :p
2 minutes ago via Tweetie for Mac

untether goes into beta test and I go into bed - already 2am over here
12 minutes ago via Tweetie for Mac

Apparently, i0n1c has given his exploit to the iPhone Dev Team for testing and a possible jailbreaking tool.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
very well said, Bull. there was plenty of drama waiting for the 4.2.1 untethered jb.. and unfortunately i do not see this one being any different

i am waiting for the 4.3.1 untethered as well but i am also smart enough to not bite the hand that feeds. OP, there are also some key people to follow on twitter to help ease your curiosity and anxiety

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2