Im wondering if greenpois0n's jailbreak has been stabilized. Last time I checked here, there were problems with it screwing up iBooks.

So, has their latest 4.2.1 jailbreak been fixed of bugs and such? Untethered, right? I don't need to unlock, by the way, as I use AT&T.

Or maybe, is there a 4.2.1 jailbreak that is more commonly used or better? I've looked and can't find any other than greenpois0n's.

Last question:
    I know 4.3 is out, but just to clarify, there is no stable untethered jailbreak for it, correct?

Thanks for any answers!
    03-19-2011 06:12 PM
    iBooks is fixed with a file from Cydia, hunnypot.deb. I think it's very stable.

It appears that untethered for 4.3 is close, but who know how far away it actually is.
    03-19-2011 06:43 PM
    Yeah, the current version of greenpois0n (RC 6.1) works great.

It includes the iBooks fix.

Also for the iOS 4.3, there is no untether available for download yet.
    03-20-2011 12:21 AM
    The Greenpois0n works fine. There is a couple of iBook fixes however I've heard they don't fix the problem on a verizon iPhones. There are other tools it just depends how deep you want to go. Look there iClarified - Apple News and Tutorials go to tutorials-> iPhone->Jailbreak and you will see most of the tools available.
    03-20-2011 01:58 AM
    Greenpois0n for 4.2.1 is definately untethered and ibooks has been fixed.
    03-20-2011 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD