Need Help Jailbreaking :( Blank White Screen

victor3139

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Hey Guys, I just got an iPhone with VZW and I'm trying to jailbreak it using Green Poison v5 or v6. I'm not a newbie when it comes to tech issues I just can't figure out if I'm doing something wrong or it's my equipment.

I am able to put my phone into DFU mode no problem, green poison then starts to move the green bar indicating that it is jailbreaking...my phone boots to a blank white screen and stays like that for about 10-15 seconds then green poison states that it failed and to retry and the white screen remains until I hold the power button and it turns on....:mad:

Any ideas, thanks for the help guys...:confused:

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Are you running on Windows or Mac?

If you're on Windows, right click on the greenpois0n.exe file and go to "Properties", click on the "Compatibility" tab, then check the box that says "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and set the dropdown to "Windows XP Service Pack 3".

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I had problems doing it from work, my guess was the firewall. I did it when I got home and it took like half a minute. You might also want to try re-downloading the Greenpois0n tool to make sure your download was good. If you're at home bypass your router by plugging directly into your modem for the jailbreak.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73