App to change the words on the lock of the lock screen?

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Is there an app that would allow me to change the Lockscreen words "slide to unlock" to something else?

Sent from my VZW iPhone using Tapatalk

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
personally i use iStrings, you can change the font colors as well. it's .99 but i have seen other free versions around but unsure what they are called

maybe someone else will chime in with one

Reactions: briankeith513

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I would just use the one BLiNK suggested, the way I did it was to download a Tap to unlock theme and customized the springboard.strings file and added it to my own theme. This is alot more work though so at 0.99 you'll save yourself the headache.

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks fellas. One last question. When you install both free jail broken apps, and paid jail broken apps, and you need to un-jailbreak, how do you get them back when you decide to jailbreak again? Can these be backed up?, or can you re-download them all, including the ones you already paid for, without being charged again?

jackie treehorn

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Thanks fellas. One last question. When you install both free jail broken apps, and paid jail broken apps, and you need to un-jailbreak, how do you get them back when you decide to jailbreak again? Can these be backed up?, or can you re-download them all, including the ones you already paid for, without being charged again?

There is a section in Cydia now called manage account. That is were most of your paid Cydia apps are stored. You have a couple of different options as to backing up all jailbreak apps and tweaks. One is PKGBackup(paid) and the other is aptbackup(free)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2