What theme is this?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Ran across this and really dig the semi-3D effect on the homescreen. Can anyone tell me what it might be, or how to achieve it?

3WxDY.jpg

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I think you're pretty much set you've got the wallpaper and you know how to do the fade effect. Do the icons look bigger or is it just me?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
weird how the folder does not have the same effect and some icons have or have no text

i do not have the software to do this. Massie, if you get to tinkering with this let me know. i would like a copy of the bundle if possible

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Heard back from the person who posted it, he said it was a cydia app called Mask, set to gradient.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I think it would be much more complete to do it in Photoshop. You just need the stock icons and change their transparency.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
do it! once again, the money is not the issue.. it's the stability of the app/tweak that concerns me now

i have spent a lot of time tweaking my device to the point to where it is and, as you know, removing the last download does not always take care of new issues

i remember when "Masks" came out so it has been a while at least

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
To be honest, I have no interest in 90% of the included masks--I could do without the paw, the skull, etc. But that faded, translucent look really gets me, and it seems like it offers some other useful options beyond that: color changes, wallpaper masking, etc. Definitely worth the time it might take me to do it myself!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
If it saves you time then it's definately worth it. Is it a paid app? I'm interested to see what kind of tweaks are available.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
If it saves you time then it's definately worth it. Is it a paid app? I'm interested to see what kind of tweaks are available.

It is paid, but only 1.99. Here's a runthrough of some of the tweaks:
YouTube - Masks (for iPhone / iPod / iPad)

The beauty is that you don't use Winterboard, and don't have to respring every time--AND you can use custom masks with it, which I think you'd enjoy.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
yeah, this will go into my arsenal of my fav mods/tweaks.. honestly, the whole theming thing, as you guys know, can get very time consuming so it's nice to have something like this to come along

it's funny.. we spend all this time & effort tweaking our devices for what? just so we can look at how "cool and awesome" it looks?? i don't know about you guys but i do not let anyone handle my device enough to truly appreciate the work that goes into it

lately i've been going with the stock icons/set up with little tweaks here and there regarding the springboard.. along with all my favorite tweaks to make the functionality of the iPhone better, which Apple seems to be always running behind the jailbreak community

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I feel much the same...before this I didn't really get into Homescreen tweaks at all except to repair the occasional awful icon. (BiteSMS.)

For me this is great balance of customization and convenience without any big drawbacks.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner