Seems like a pretty useful utility if there is one. Seems like I saw a app that gave app info but that doesn't mean it calculates how much ram is being used. Multitasking is great on our phones. And I had backgrounder installed long before it was native on the Iphone so its been a while since i've been in that land. But anywho. Any help will be appreciated.

Josh
    03-15-2011 10:57 PM
    It would be useful but some might say it's micromanaging? I don't think there is a per app one but if you displayed the RAM usag on the taskbar you could see how it changes when you open or close out an app? I know SBSettings also gives you overall memory usage.
    03-16-2011 07:13 AM
    I'd love to have an app that showed what is actually using resources. Like the Task Manager in Window's machines, not just apps, but 'behind the scenes processing'. It would help in finding what may be causing battery drains.
    03-16-2011 04:42 PM
    lol and that is why Apple wont do it.
    03-16-2011 07:10 PM
    lol and that is why Apple wont do it.
    Apple may not, but a developer could and add it to Cydia. That's an app I'd pay as much as I do for a navigation app.
    03-16-2011 09:06 PM
    i ran across this earlier today as i was looking for a program that would allow me to send a syslog to a Dev

ModMyi.com | SysInfoPlus

http://moreinfo.thebigboss.org/moreinfo/SysInfoPlus.php
    03-18-2011 03:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD