Can, someone please help me?

DTV

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Hello , i jailbreaked my iphone works fine than the day i jailbreaked it it went flat than it froze on the apple screen when turning on so i decided to research n i did DFU than re jailbreaked it works fine than i turned it off & it did the same thing.
what should i do? any suggestions please?:)

iRandom

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
What firmware are you on?

What program did you use to jailbreak your iPhone with?

Have you tried restoring back to stock then rejailbreaking?

DTV

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
redsn0w_mac_0.9.6b6
firmwire : 4.2.1
I've tried going into iTunes & clicking alt[option] n selecting the firmwire 4.2.1 to restore it in itunes. :/ & didn't work.
because i can't waste my internet downloading a new firmwire through itunes because im on prepaid internet.
:/
guess i might have too go too my mates house n restore it on his itunes.

Last edited:

myzhi

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Believe, Redsnow is a tethered JB. Thus, everytime the phone reboots you will be stuck at Connect to iTunes. What you need to do is JB with Greenpoison.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Yeah like myzhi said you're on a tethered JB now. So get th latest Greenpois0n tool. You can probbly find it here iClarified - Apple News and Tutorials head to the tutorials. Then connect your phone and reJB with redsn0w or use the boot tethered option if there is one. You will need your phone connected to your computer with the redsn0w software. Onc the phone is back on run the Greenpois0n tool which will untether the JB.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner