lol glad you found the solution next time PM me or add me on twitter for a faster response.
    03-15-2011 05:48 PM
    Anyone experiencing any lag with this?
    03-16-2011 01:00 AM
    I don't experience lag but have had battery life drain on my iPad. I just updated it so I'll give it another shot or it's coming off for now.
    03-16-2011 07:09 AM
    I installed it and messed around with it. It did more harm than good for me.
    03-16-2011 09:06 AM
    I installed it and messed around with it. It did more harm than good for me.
    Totally agree!!! Since I installed it, nothing but headaches, even after deleting it. I feel it caused something to always stat active. My battery life usage and time are always the same now. I unplugged from charger at 10:30 this morning. I've had one call and am typing this. Other than that, it's been in my pocket. I'm now at 66%. Again, usage and time since charge are identical. I could be wrong on the app. But, it's the only thing I've changed in two weeks.

If I can find a trusted 4.2.1, I'll restore and start over with a new jailbreak. I don't want 4.3. There's not enough new stuff to make it appealing. But then again, I can't have severe battery drain.
    03-16-2011 04:38 PM
    Totally agree!!! Since I installed it, nothing but headaches, even after deleting it. I feel it caused something to always stat active. My battery life usage and time are always the same now. I unplugged from charger at 10:30 this morning. I've had one call and am typing this. Other than that, it's been in my pocket. I'm now at 66%. Again, usage and time since charge are identical. I could be wrong on the app. But, it's the only thing I've changed in two weeks.

If I can find a trusted 4.2.1, I'll restore and start over with a new jailbreak. I don't want 4.3. There's not enough new stuff to make it appealing. But then again, I can't have severe battery drain.
    Go to the website FSMdotCOM and go to the downloads section and grab the ipsw for 4.2.1
    03-16-2011 04:54 PM
    Go to the website FSMdotCOM and go to the downloads section and grab the ipsw for 4.2.1
    Thanks, will do that.
    03-16-2011 05:08 PM
    I found it took my ipod icon and split it into two folders, one is called music, the other is called video...Didnt know how to fix that, so deleted it.
    03-17-2011 03:15 AM
    I think the iPod thing can be solved by turning on Unified iPod. Overall though it sounds like this is still not ready for prime time...
    03-17-2011 03:45 AM

If you can't find one PM me I'll make you one in pwnage tool.
    03-17-2011 07:15 AM
    Ok, I have to take back that this app produced my 'drastic' battery drain. I found out it was something else. It just so happened they occurred at the same time.

On the same day, and nearly the same time of day, I installed Spingtomize, our IT department took down our Exchange server. Even though I had turned off Push mail, I guess my Contacts and Calendar were still trying to communicate with our server. As soon as I deleted my Exchange work account, the battery drain went away. It's now been 6 hours since I took it off the charger and I still show 92% battery. Before deleting the account, my usage and standby times would be identical. Now I have completely different times, which it should have. The usage time is less than an hour, which is accurate.

My wife's 3Gs is connected to the same server and even though her usage and standby times are showing different, she told me her battery has not been good at all this week. I had to ask her since she rarely complains. I looked at her phone a few minutes ago and she's at 65%. She unplugged hers about the same time as I did.

Like I said before, I think the iPhone still tries to connect contacts and calendar even though Push Mail is turned off. When you kill the phone app, it comes right back on. And since my contacts are also in the phone app, I feel it just keep trying to connect to the server.

This may be something for others to look at when they get drastic battery drain issues. It's also another reason for me to get my contacts syncing with my Google account.

I can't say for sure Springtomize doesn't cause battery drain since I haven't installed it back on since resolving my battery problem.

BTW, special thanks to Ipheuria for helping me work through my issues. I really appreciate his patience and support.
    03-19-2011 04:02 PM
    so i tried to use the "hide labels" option under dock setting in springtomize and it made my dock completely disappear.

i have tried re-springing, hard resatart on the phone, deleted springtomize all together, nothing has worked.

anyone else experience this problem or have a possible solution?

thanks.
    01-22-2012 11:45 PM
    so i tried to use the "hide labels" option under dock setting in springtomize and it made my dock completely disappear.

i have tried re-springing, hard resatart on the phone, deleted springtomize all together, nothing has worked.

anyone else experience this problem or have a possible solution?

thanks.
    They didn't disappear, it knocks them out to the last page of apps. I initially thought the same thing and was confused on where they went to. You just have to put them back in the dock.
    01-23-2012 06:32 PM
    Does springtomize let you hide icons you don't want to see on the springboard?
    01-23-2012 08:45 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD