Problems

iNewUser

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Well, back on a previous os, a site called Jailbreakme.com was launched which would jailbreak any device, simply by sliding your finger over your screen. Now, at the time my ipod was already jailbroken and another member of my family tried this. This has now mucked up my ipod. It is still use-able and works fine, but any new features that have been introduced since then do not work on my ipod. For example the custom background, or multi tasking. I have went into DFU mode and have updated to all the latest firmwares as they have been released and yet i still cannot use any new features. I today decided to jailbreak my ipod, I am using software version 4.1. Most things work but there are several cydia apps which do not work correctly, Terminal being one of them. I believe that this is happening for the same reason that any new features are not working.
Does anyone know if there is any way I can fix this? Thanks.

iNewUser

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Upgrade to the stock 4.2.1, then use GreenPois0n to jailbreak it. Everything should work fine.
That's what i done to jailbreak it and I am having problems with some apps.
When the iPod was jailbroken when jailbroken it was on 3.x software, since then it has been upgraded through ever stock firmware and restored several times and yet new features still do not work.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Terminal doesn't work on iOS4, but beyond that iRandom said to restore to 4.2 stock to wipe out any files that have been messed up by your past JBing. Are you on a Mac? You could also use pwnage tool.

Gigi100557

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Terminal doesn't work on iOS4, but beyond that iRandom said to restore to 4.2 stock to wipe out any files that have been messed up by your past JBing. Are you on a Mac? You could also use pwnage tool.

Thanks, Ipheuria. I didn't know Terminal didn't work on IOS4. I thought I was doing something wrong or that because I have a 3g it wouldn't on it. I knew if I kept reading and searching someone would answer this question. I always read your posts because you have good information in them.

You guys are the best at iphone problem solving.:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234