Post your themed iPad lockscreen or homescreen

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
There's a thread already but it is 98% iPhone specific. So I thought I would start this thread for the iPad lovers out there. So post up your themed lockscreen and homescreen or ask for help. When you post beneath the images please put the theme you used, if you customized it please put which themes belong to which elements. I'll start it off even though I have a feeling I'm going to be the only one posting for awhile. Now that my iPhone is regrettably stock I've started to concentrate my energy on theming

Lockscreen: Using the Tap to unlock(iPhone 4) theme I customized the slider
img0025a.png

Homescreen
img0026av.png

Theme: Combination of Carbon X icons, A I R iPad elements, with custom icons. There is an issue when some custom icons show up with a shadow behind the icon. I decided to instead put a border around the icons and make a new theme.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
OK so I got all the dock icons looking snazzy but damn the iPod icon is a freakin' beeyotch to try and do. I finally figured out what the name of the folder should be but the name of the icon just eludes me grrr. If you've got an iPad themed and the iPod icon is changed please tell me what the name of the folder and icon are in the theme.

w00dy

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
i reallllly want those large app icons for my Paddy...I have seen a couple of youtube vids and in the one vid the guy is using iNav icons i think.

Im sure If I put my noggin into it, I could do it myself. But there def. is a lack of time/effort on my part

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Wow nice, I love the moving wallpaper I might have to try that :D So does infinidock hav any problems on th iPad?

w00dy

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I have infinidock installed and it works fine.

If I get some time this weekend, I am going to try enlarging Gladhander icon that I have and see If I can duplicate the large icon look.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
The latest update

img0027.png

Installed: Infinidock & Gridlock
All my icons are on the dock and folders are on the homescreen. Gridlock doesn't work as intended on the iPad because of the screen rotation. When you organize the folders they shift upon rotation because the screen is not perfectly sqaure. So unless you plan to put the folders on different screens it's not really worth it yet.

I will be working on all my icons today.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I had some time today so I did some more work on my iPad theme. I changed the folder icon and the folder background. Woody I got some huge folder icons so I don't see why you wont be able to do the icons. I have three choices for the folder icon I can't decide which one to use yet.

crosshair folder icon
img0033c.png

Theme border
img0032.png

img0029.png

Folder Background
img0030o.png

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to work on the rest of the icons tomorrow as well as a couple system images. I also worked on the Mute image but for some reason it's not changing. I'll have to look into that tomorrow.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
The final tweaks for today, I changed the folder border, mute image and icons. I still can't figure out how to get the stock icons to all change. It is so freaking frustrating some change and others just wont grrrrr.

img0037.png

img0039o.png

img0040v.png

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I got the icon thing down so here is an update on the first two folders I've customized all the icons. I wont update again until I've completed all the folders and some of the UI elements but damn I love my iPad so much now.

img0069t.png

img0070.png

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods