hey
    i bought an iphone the otherday
    but when i got home i noticed it was blocked by 02
    is there anyway i can unblock it?

thanks
    03-08-2011 05:09 PM
    Yes u can. Do u bought it O2 store or in the market? If u bought O2 store unlock form is available in o2.co.uk website. If u get from market doesn't matter where, check ebay O2 unlock, goos seller with hight reputation.
    03-08-2011 07:08 PM
    Do not. Ever. Pay for an unlock.

Check the jailbreak forum. You can jailbreak and unlock a 3G to work on any carrier.
    03-08-2011 07:26 PM
    no i mean like its been barred
    like o2 have barred the imei number on the mobile

is there a way to change the number or get the bar off?
    03-08-2011 07:27 PM
    I don't think you can change the IMEI. So why would they block it? is it stolen, owing money? I don't understand why they would block it? We don't have that here in Canada. Can you get intouch with the person who sold it to you.
    03-08-2011 07:37 PM
    well my cousin found it when i went campin
    and gave it to me
    so obv someone lost it and got it blocked by the company
    i dunno what to do

thanks
    03-09-2011 10:13 AM
    Try calling the company. If they've barred the IMEI, they'll have a record of who it belongs to.
    03-09-2011 10:30 AM
    Yeah it kinda sucks because the person obviously lost it and if they're on contract they'll prob just renew and get a replacement. So the phone company will either take the phone and use it as a refurb replacement. When you found it were you able to get into the phone? I believe in Karma so for me unless it was some secret prototype they left while camping I'd just try to return it, especially if you wont be able to use it anyway.
    03-09-2011 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD