is there a complete list somehwere? i dont want to mess my IP4 up at all..

thank you
    03-05-2011 06:37 PM
    I don't think there's a list and most work with 4.2 by now. I know the keypads/dialers don't work for themes and MakeItMine doesn't work you'll have to use FakeCarrier. You could maybe put a list of the apps you're thinking of getting.
    03-05-2011 06:40 PM
    bite sms, winterboard and themes..i know it can be iffy with themes..are most for 4.2?? and how about lock screen info

and OH my fav..status notifier? or notifi? the app that puts the mail, text etc icons in the top status bar..i loved that one
    03-05-2011 06:52 PM
    BiteSMS works fine from time to time it will cause yoir phone to respring but not often I mean mine hasn't done it for about a month. Winterboard works and most themes work you just have to try and find the iPhone 4 specific ones. You can look in the lockscreen thread for ideas of themes and lockscreens.
    03-05-2011 07:53 PM
    bite sms, winterboard and themes..i know it can be iffy with themes..are most for 4.2?? and how about lock screen info

and OH my fav..status notifier? or notifi? the app that puts the mail, text etc icons in the top status bar..i loved that one
    forget status notifier or anything like it. waste of time and money. get LockInfo; statusbar notifications are just a fraction of what come with one of the BEST apps/tweaks available in the jailbreak community

like mentioned already most apps/tweaks are 4.2 ready and the ones that are not by now, aren't simply worth it, IMO. if a Dev is too lazy to get it done by now i don't want their garbage on my device anyways

my advice would be just go out and explore.. research and find ones you think you will like and test them out for yourself. as you already know 4.3 is on the horizon and an untethered jailbreak could be soon after or a while after, nobody knows for sure. so enjoy what is available to the jailbreak community as of now and let the Devs/Hackers figure out the next adventure for us
    03-06-2011 06:00 AM
    Use OpenNotifier for statusbar icons - you can add your own custom icons for any app, it's completely free and recently updated

There are loads of icons available for a number of apps in Cydia already too. Just search for OpenNotifier.
    03-06-2011 07:31 AM
    forget status notifier or anything like it. waste of time and money. get LockInfo; statusbar notifications are just a fraction of what come with one of the BEST apps/tweaks available in the jailbreak community

like mentioned already most apps/tweaks are 4.2 ready and the ones that are not by now, aren't simply worth it, IMO. if a Dev is too lazy to get it done by now i don't want their garbage on my device anyways

my advice would be just go out and explore.. research and find ones you think you will like and test them out for yourself. as you already know 4.3 is on the horizon and an untethered jailbreak could be soon after or a while after, nobody knows for sure. so enjoy what is available to the jailbreak community as of now and let the Devs/Hackers figure out the next adventure for us
    Well said +1 to that
    03-06-2011 10:44 AM
    I agree. Lockinfo rocks. Loving the favorites part
    03-07-2011 06:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD