Hide status bar on Lock Screen?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
sorry guys, apparently i don't pay attention very well haha

for iOS 4.xx there is a tweak called ModMyi.com | Transparent StatusBar for iOS 4 this is what i use

f2sxw0.jpg

How do you get the % after the number on the battery meter? My screen just shows the number...

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm using FolderEnhancer, that's how I have the transparent folders, but I still can't seem to find a way to make the thumbnails show up transparent too. No option that I see in FolderEnhancer!

I'm pretty happy with it anyways, but that would be neat too ;)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
How do you get the % after the number on the battery meter? My screen just shows the number...

weird.. are you using the native battery percentage or the one in sbsettngs?

i am using the native.. wonder if it is conflicting with your theme somehow

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm using FolderEnhancer, that's how I have the transparent folders, but I still can't seem to find a way to make the thumbnails show up transparent too. No option that I see in FolderEnhancer!

I'm pretty happy with it anyways, but that would be neat too ;)

What are you trying to get to show up transparent?

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
What are you trying to get to show up transparent?

If you'll look up at BLiNK's screenshot, his folders show up on the thumbnail as transparent.. if you look at mine just below, you'll see mine have a black/gray checkered background.

We are both running FolderEnhancer, so as far as I know, I should have an option or something for that, but can't seem to find it :D

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
If you're talking about the folder on the homescreen look at my thread called Theming Help or Tricks or Tips can't remember which ome but it's in this area of the forum. I have the way I do transparent folder icons there.

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks again, but I checked that thread and that looks a bit more involved than I am willing to go this early ;) Maybe I'll work up to that, heh

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Not sure... will check the stuff that is installed...

EDIT:

I'm using CleanStatus... Under the Battery section:

Battery: ON
Battery Percent: ON
Battery Level: OFF

where ON means DO NOT DISPLAY ITEM and OFF means DISPLAY ITEM. Yeah, it's backwards to my way of thinking...

Last edited:

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site

I missed something. How in the hell did you ditch the battery icon, and just show the percent??

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I missed something. How in the hell did you ditch the battery icon, and just show the percent??

if i remember you have CleanStatus.. i have SpringClean.. i believe it goes as follows for CleanStatus:

Settings>CleanStatus>Battery Level>OFF>Battery Percent>ON

or something like that

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
It's battery off, battery percent and battery level on, I believe (did it earlier today).

I must admit I tried the above mentioned way first and was surprised to get a battery with no percent :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
if i remember you have CleanStatus.. i have SpringClean.. i believe it goes as follows for CleanStatus:

Settings>CleanStatus>Battery Level>OFF>Battery Percent>ON

or something like that

No sir, I have Springclean too, but going by your tutorial, I found it in Springclean. People better recognize, you are simply the man!

Cheers man :)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
No sir, I have Springclean too, but going by your tutorial, I found it in Springclean. People better recognize, you are simply the man!

Cheers man :)

ha! i wouldn't necessarily say that.. i'm just somebody who has found out a lot of things the hard way and just passing it on :)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Great tip BLiNK. Add that to CleanStatus and the status bar is now extremely minimized .. Would be great of CleanStatus could do it's thing on the LS and SB separately.. :D

i emailed the SpringClean Dev about this and he will be sending out an update soon

no clock on the (statusbar) lockscreen , or padlock. clock on the (statusbar) homescreen/unlocked screen

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro