I'm debating between the two...
    03-03-2011 03:16 PM
    Lock Info. It's a no brainer.
    03-03-2011 03:20 PM
    if you are referring to this: Element Lockscreen Cydget Teehan+Lax iPhone Home Screen is now Available in Cydia for FREE | iPhone Techie

i would not even attempt it. when Element first came out it looked very promising until all support stopped. in fact, i believe the entire project was ditched. at the time it looked like it was going to give LockInfo a run for its money..

now? ha! no contest
    03-03-2011 04:53 PM
    Another vote for Lockinfo without even knowing what Element is

I can't imagine anything is better than Lockinfo tbh.
    03-04-2011 10:09 PM
    Talking about Element is kind of a muddled thing: it started out as just a lockscreen concept from Teehan & Lax; they never built a working version.

Later, there were two releases:1) ame235 released the 235_teehanlax Lockinfo plugin. This was the best Element solution we had; worked decently and even if you gave up some LI functionality it remained a great design. 2) There was a Cydget released by Jay Freeman (aka Saurik) of Cydia fame. This never worked particularly well, and the entire Cydget framework seems to have been largely abandoned since then.

I'd love to see an updated Element released, but there hasn't been anything done for iOS 4.x software.
    03-05-2011 02:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD